Highest-Rated Restaurants of the Week: Buffalo Wings, Cashew Chicken and More
From the “best damn wings” to the “best cashew chicken in town,” Menuism reviewers delivered with some great restaurant finds this week. Below, we’ve featured 10 restaurants that earned top marks from our users. Explore our list, and look for restaurants near you!
- (Sunrise, FL) Sushi Inn - “…I always order the early bird sushi at Sushi Inn. It is five pieces of sushi with a whole California roll (it is just a few more cents than the lunchbox version which comes with half a California roll). The service is incredible — everyone is great from the manager, the sushi chefs, and the wait staff. I would give them 10 stars if I could.” - jkt1954
- (Douglasville, GA) Sam and Rosco’s Restaurant - “This restaurant has wonderful food and the chef’s creations are very tasty. They have daily specials and their seafood is always so fresh. We decided to use them for our wedding and they did a tremendous job.” - karaty4957
- (Downer’s Grove, IL) Wong’s Knights Chop Suey - “My favorite thing at Wong’s is the appetizer combination (#108) comprised of two egg rolls, two crab rangoon, and two fried shrimp. YUMMY! They are enough to fill me up all by themselves!” - johns1466
- (Peabody, MA) Scosso - “Absolutely amazing! Price point is great, food is fabulous, staff is friendly and attentive, drinks are on point! What more can you ask for? I would recommend it to anyone who wants good for and to have a good time!” - miarae
- (Germantown, MD) Buffalo Wings & Beer - “Let me just start by saying their slogan, “Best Damn Wings! LITERALLY”, is exactly on point. Any sauce, any amount of pounds, your choice of blue cheese or ranch, carrots AND celery, and cooked to your liking… can’t beat that.” - alexschmitt1
- (Springfield, MO) Shanghai Inn – “I love this place so much!! Their cashew chicken is some of the best in town that I’ve had thus far. I even have cravings for Shanghai’s cashew chicken in general!” - Manzanar
- (New York, NY) Bouley – “Had the foi gras, porcini flan, organic farm egg, Long Island duck, and chocolate soufflé. Can’t say enough about each dish. Was truly an experience – along with numerous complimentary dishes added in. Walked out stuffed, and very happy!” - jz532
- (Monroe, OR) D’s Diner and Pub - “Fantastic pizza!! Great food, service and prices. They have daily breakfast, lunch and dinner specials. Every Friday night they serve a mouthwatering rib-eye steak dinner.” - chinadl1
- (Charleston, SC) Magnolia’s - “We always enjoy our visits to the city of Charleston, and at the top of our list when there is having lunch at Magnolias. We think you’ll enjoy it as much as we always do. Southern elegance, unparalleled charm and courteous friendly staff serving up unforgettable southern fare in an upscale, yet relaxed environment.” - SavorHour
- (Milwaukee, WI) Pastiche – “I took a peek at the menu online before arriving and had it narrowed down to about three choices… and then all that went out the window when our server told us the nightly specials (one of which was a fantastic-sounding dish of pan seared scallops and prawns). But I can tell you that it probably doesn’t matter what you finally decide on… everything here was fantastic and all five of us fell in love with what we ordered.” - eryngo
Menuism readers: if you’re looking to share your dining experiences and earn some extra money, write reviews and participate in our Monthly Review Contest!