Highest-Rated Restaurants of the Week: Gyros, Burgers, and More
What do you think is the best restaurant in your city? Finding the answer requires a thorough amount of hands-on, foodie research. Below, our discerning reviewers have shared their findings with us. Peruse our list below to find out which restaurants earned top marks this past week!
- (Loveland, CO) Main Moon Chinese Kitchen – “I typically get hunan beef, have them make it extra spicy and on top of white rice. It is wonderful!! Love their fried dumplings and their wonton soup! The place is small, but comfortable, and the people are always friendly!” -TheSuperJodi
- (Lawrenceville, GA) Who’s Got Soul Southern Cafe – “Whenever I’m in the need for some good down home cooking, I head right down the street and prop up and eat. The oxtails are just divine.” -thefoodman770
- (Lake Zurich, IL) Rics Dog Gone Good Food – “I work in the area and eat there about 2 or 3 times a week. The menu is large and reasonably priced. The food is hands down the best in the area. The owner is one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet. The Gyros are the best and might I say one of the best Phillies I’ve eaten…” -Joey_Bago_Donutz
- (Scandia, MN) Scandia Pizzeria – “I’ve been eating Scandia Pizza for almost 20 years, and I don’t think I’ll ever stop enjoying it. The staff is friendly, every item on their ever-expanding menu is delicious, and their prices are impossible to beat.” -bltbabe220
- (Raleigh, NC) Mia Francesca – “We had our office Christmas dinner at Mia Francesca in North Hills and the service was outstanding. The food was wonderful.. A very authentic Italian menu and the flourless chocolate cake was divine. The waitress was very attentive to our needs and our drinking glasses were never empty. A great experience and we will certainly be back.” -TheeDesign
- (Hackensack, NJ) Crow’s Nest – “The crows nest is an awesome place to get a good juicy burger!! I loved the mushroom and onion burger it was so yummy!! This is a great place to get some drinks at the bar and some good food!!” -ClaireL87
- (East Syracuse, NY) McShane’s Restaurant & Pub – “Their pork shank osso bucco is very tasty and tender. The gravy is one of the best gravies I’ve ever had. The dish is served on a patty of mashed potatoes that has been lightly deep fried so there is a crispy coating on it. Overall it is one of my most memorable meals and I wish I lived closer just for this dish.” -Deb_G
- (York, PA) South York Diner – “The hostess was very friendly and seated us right away. Our waiter couldn’t have been nicer or more genuine. The menu is huge! Plenty of choices and I thought the prices reasonable. Our dinner was delicious and so much food…We will be back!” -Reillysmom
- (Pawtucket, RI) East-Side Checker Club – “We decided to take a chance on a new kind of funny looking “club” and were pleasantly surprised! The atmosphere is old school and the staff was very friendly. The food portions were very generous and very well priced. We have been back a few more times! We recommend it…” -Bethie
- (St. Cloud, WI) Idlewile Inn – “We have finally found THE BEST RESTAURANT in Wisconsin. The Idlewile is exceptional. The food is outstanding. The prices are wonderful. We eat here often and have NEVER been disappointed.” -FarmNana
Menuism readers: if you’re looking to share your dining experiences and earn some extra money, write reviews and participate in our Monthly Review Contest!