Highest-Rated Restaurants of the Week: Pancakes, Pad Thai, and More
From California to New York, here are ten of the top-rated restaurants from the past week!
- (Riverside, CA) Jammin’ Bread – “I have been going here for over ten years. The food is very good quality. Sandwiches and baked goods are their forte, but the soup and salads are excellent!” –suzieshg
- (Boca Raton, FL) KARMA Sushi Steakbar – “This is the best sushi place in town. They just opened up the largest sushi bar in Boca Raton and are expanding their sushi menu. The food is incredible. The portions were very generous and it was all very well priced.” –sandibell
- (Decatur, GA) Evans Fine Foods – “I have been going to Evans for over 40 years now, it has great food, great people, if you want to go back in time and enjoy how life used to be go to Evans!! So much to choose from and the owners are so friendly, they come around and talk with the patrons!! Love it!!” –KellyJo
- (Sandy, OR) Ivy Bear Pizzeria – “The pizza was great – the crust was fresh and not too thick, the toppings were not skimpy and the wait time was appropriate…My mouth is watering just thinking about it!!” –cherylach
- (New Orleans, LA) Restaurant R’evolution – “Food on-par with August, but there’s much more attention to presentation here. Very unique dish-ware for each course. Fun “box of goodies” to end the meal, too.” –NC_Chevalier
- (West Boylston, MA) Country Kettle – “It is adorable. Very clean and welcoming. The owner came to our table and welcomed us. We asked him about all the Hollywood pictures and he explained that he spent over 30 years in the entertainment industry. The food was fantastic. My husband ate everything on his plate which was a first. We will be back.” –RA1
- (Fenton, MI) Mega Coney Island – “Mega is the place to be for the best breakfast! It’s incomparable! Omelets and strawberry banana pancakes are my favorite. Always serviced with a smile! Outstanding place!” –kayla54
- (Wildwood, NJ) Alfe’s Restaurant – “We both had the Veal Jackie which was so delish. We never had it before but after reading the reviews on here I thought I would give it a try and I am glad that I did. My husband and I both enjoyed it.” –beachwaves
- (Mattydale, NY) Sweet Basil Thai House Restaurant – “Pad thai is sooo yummy!! Really good appetizers here, spring rolls were awesome. Came here with my parents and none of us were disappointed. Prices were reasonable and the wait staff was very nice!” –Leslie89
- (Milwaukee, WI) Stonefly Brewing Company – “On a bitter cold Saturday morning a group of ventured out to try out Stonefly for Brunch. What a treat! Great twists on traditional fare and dare I say some unique menu items: Green Chile Polenta with Pumpkin Seed Mole; Aunt Lori’s Chocolate Zucchini Bread French Toast; Portabella Bechamel Benedict to name a few.” –Live2Explore
Menuism readers: if you’re looking to share your dining experiences and earn some extra money, write reviews and participate in our Monthly Review Contest!