Phoenix Restaurant Discussions
I do think they should have accommodated you with the happy hour at the table, however, I agree with the management not to have a 5 year old at the bar. A bar is not a place for a 5 year old and I definitely do not want to have to deal with a 5 year old at a bar when I’m out for cocktails.
First of all, you’re going to get “Fast Mexican food” why would you EXPECT them to speak english? Secondly, how does a mustache have anything to do with the quality of the food or your experience? If you go to an authentic Chinese cuisine do you think everyone there is going to speak English fluently? Highly unlikely. You sound like a sheltered, Ignorant, racist.
Photo by _BuBBy_ It seems like every week I hear about another fast-food chain announcing that it wants to get rid of artificial ingredients, colorings, preservatives, and/or antibiotics. It’s the... read more
Restaurant Deals in Phoenix
Phoenix Dining Blog Posts
Do you blog about dining in Phoenix? Share your experiences with Menuism users!
What restaurants do you recommend in Phoenix?
Join Menuism and tell us!
- Remember your favorite restaurants by saving it to your personal dining journal.
- Read and write reviews on individual dishes, and upload your food photos for all to see.
- Interact with local foodies with comments and Menuism mail.
- View top rated dishes and online restaurant menus (we're the web's largest menu aggregator).
Have a Menuism account? Sign in first to link it.
Recent Phoenix User Activity
- Jeffreyphillips uploaded a new profile pic
- Raybritanico added restaurant Ray's Pizza New York Style
- Gastroeclectico reviewed Gertrude's
- Gastroeclectico reviewed Southern Rail
- Gastroeclectico favorited Southern Rail
- Paulan added restaurant Aiello's East Coast Italian
- Paulan added restaurant URBAN VINE
- Paulan added restaurant Coup des Tartes
- Paulan added restaurant Windsor / Churn
- Thomasm18 wants to try San Carlos Bay Seafood Restaurant