Phoenix Restaurant Discussions
I do think they should have accommodated you with the happy hour at the table, however, I agree with the management not to have a 5 year old at the bar. A bar is not a place for a 5 year old and I definitely do not want to have to deal with a 5 year old at a bar when I’m out for cocktails.
First of all, you’re going to get “Fast Mexican food” why would you EXPECT them to speak english? Secondly, how does a mustache have anything to do with the quality of the food or your experience? If you go to an authentic Chinese cuisine do you think everyone there is going to speak English fluently? Highly unlikely. You sound like a sheltered, Ignorant, racist.
Photo by Wally Gobetz / Flickr You see them in all media outlets, in newspapers and magazines, on the television, and especially on the internet: Top 10 restaurant features or other best restaurant... read more
Restaurant Deals in Phoenix
Phoenix Dining Blog Posts
Do you blog about dining in Phoenix? Share your experiences with Menuism users!
What restaurants do you recommend in Phoenix?
Join Menuism and tell us!
- Remember your favorite restaurants by saving it to your personal dining journal.
- Read and write reviews on individual dishes, and upload your food photos for all to see.
- Interact with local foodies with comments and Menuism mail.
- View top rated dishes and online restaurant menus (we're the web's largest menu aggregator).
Have a Menuism account? Sign in first to link it.
Recent Phoenix User Activity
- Gastroeclectico reviewed Pho Thanh
- Gastroeclectico added restaurant Pho Thanh
- Gastroeclectico reviewed Smashburger
- Gastroeclectico added restaurant Smashburger
- Gastroeclectico reviewed Best of Philly
- Paulan added restaurant Ticoz Latin Kitchen
- Markwarner added restaurant American Technology Solutions, LLC
- Adobodragon uploaded a new profile pic
- Gastroeclectico reviewed Applebee's
- Jeffreyphillips uploaded a new profile pic