Anaheim Hills Restaurant Discussions
I get all my cakes from Rockwell’s. My favorite is the carrot cake. Wow! tulips500 must have done something wrong. My dad used to do the refrigeration for Rockwell’s. He tried to sell them a freezer to take some of the load off. (the aparently do close to 800 cakes a week) The owner would allow a freezer in the kitchen. Said we dont freeze anything here. My dad was like look, eveyone freezes, doesnt make you bad.
He wouldnt even talk about it. These guys care about there quality. I was really impressed
Photo by Albert Lynn Until recently, the fast-food industry didn’t seem to realize that Americans love eating breakfast for dinner. According to a recent consumer survey, 90% of Americans say they ... read more
Anaheim Hills Dining Blog Posts
Do you blog about dining in Anaheim Hills? Share your experiences with Menuism users!
What restaurants do you recommend in Anaheim Hills?
Join Menuism and tell us!
- Remember your favorite restaurants by saving it to your personal dining journal.
- Read and write reviews on individual dishes, and upload your food photos for all to see.
- Interact with local foodies with comments and Menuism mail.
- View top rated dishes and online restaurant menus (we're the web's largest menu aggregator).
Have a Menuism account? Sign in first to link it.
Recent Anaheim Hills User Activity
- Dtr reviewed El Pollo Loco
- Ocliving714 reviewed Rockwell's Cafe & Bakery
- Five reviewed Rockwell's Cafe & Bakery
- Vptravelguy reviewed Rockwell's Cafe & Bakery
- Vptravelguy replied to rockwellsbakery's review at Rockwell's Cafe & Bakery
- Rockwellsbakery uploaded a new profile pic
- Larrychu ate buffalo wings from costco