Deridder Restaurant Discussions
I recently dine at Cecil’s during my visit to DeRidder. The location of Cecil’s is great in an effort to revitalize the downtown area. I loved the state college sports theme for the Cafe. However, I would recommemd in addition to LSU, McNesse and Tulane adding more state colleges mementos such as: Grambling State, Northernwestern, Southern etc. I equally loved the historical photos of the early DeRidder Dragons football and baseball teams from a by gone era. Now for the food! I think the cuisine served up at Cecil’s is quite tasty. I tried the hot wings, the tiger burger and the sirloin steaks. I was most please with all. I equally enjoyed the “Bucket of Beer” offer, this was awesome. Cecil’s will only get better as time goes on! I will definitely frequent Cecil’s during my next visit to DeRidder! GREAT SPOT FOR HAPPY HOUR!
Deridder Dining Blog Posts
Do you blog about dining in Deridder? Share your experiences with Menuism users!
What restaurants do you recommend in Deridder?
Join Menuism and tell us!
- Remember your favorite restaurants by saving it to your personal dining journal.
- Read and write reviews on individual dishes, and upload your food photos for all to see.
- Interact with local foodies with comments and Menuism mail.
- View top rated dishes and online restaurant menus (we're the web's largest menu aggregator).
Have a Menuism account? Sign in first to link it.
Recent Deridder User Activity
- Dandislate reviewed Cecil's Cajun Cafe
- Joell1 reviewed Cecil's Cajun Cafe
- Globetrotter reviewed Cecil's Cajun Cafe
- Cajuncalamity reviewed Cecil's Cajun Cafe
- Gsutiger replied to teresa3607's review at Cecil's Cajun Cafe
- Gsutiger wants to try Cecil's Cajun Cafe
- Joeylanglinais reviewed Cecil's Cajun Cafe
- Salix1970 reviewed Cecil's Cajun Cafe
- Kjunfoodlover reviewed Cecil's Cajun Cafe
- Fatboyjoe reviewed Cecil's Cajun Cafe