Cranford Restaurant Discussions
You must be kidding!! It is decent food here, really OK, but worth a trip from Queens, where the food is amazing, I don’t think so! There are fabulous little places around Edison (and no, I don’t mean Moghul) that far surpass the food here. Oddly, the best Indian food I’ve had is in Albany, NY, an offshoot of a place in Great Barrington, MA.
Restaurant Deals in Cranford
Cranford Dining Blog Posts
Do you blog about dining in Cranford? Share your experiences with Menuism users!
What restaurants do you recommend in Cranford?
Join Menuism and tell us!
- Remember your favorite restaurants by saving it to your personal dining journal.
- Read and write reviews on individual dishes, and upload your food photos for all to see.
- Interact with local foodies with comments and Menuism mail.
- View top rated dishes and online restaurant menus (we're the web's largest menu aggregator).
Have a Menuism account? Sign in first to link it.
Recent Cranford User Activity
- Serenitysummit4 uploaded a new profile pic
- Paulan added restaurant Turning Point Restaurant
- Paulan added restaurant Splash of Thai
- Paulan added restaurant Sichuan Dynasty
- Paulan added restaurant Roosterspin
- Paulan added restaurant Old Havana
- Paulan added restaurant Boulevard Bistro
- 935 reviewed Benvenuti
- Aabsolute reviewed A-Absolute Plumbing
- Aabsolute added restaurant A-Absolute Plumbing