Point Pleasant Restaurant Discussions
THANK YOU FOR WRITTING AND COMING INTO PERKS CAFE
WE TRY HARD AND ALL THAT WORK THERE TOO. IT’S NICE TO HEAR YOU’ALL ENJOYED IT HOPEFULLY YOU DID MAKE IT BACK TO SEE US
I DON’T KNOW WHY SOMEONE WOULD WRITE WE JUST ADD ON TIPS TO THE BILL EXCEPT FOR LARGE PARTIES WHICH IS WRITTEN ALL OVER THE MENU AS YOU SAID YOU SAW IT BUT SOME FOLKS ARE FUNNY THAT WAY I GUESS. IT WAS NICE OF YOU TO POINTING THAT OUT
THANKS AGAIN FOR COMING IN AND HOPE TO SEE YOU’ALL NEXT SUMMER STAY WELL PERKS CAFE
I AM REALLY TAKEN BACK BY THIS, I OWN PERKS AND AM BY THE DOOR ALL THE TIME AND ONLY HAVE 1 OR 2 GET OUT OF SORTS AT THE DOOR SO I KIND OF REMEMBER SOMEONE BEING PEEVED ABOUT SOMETHING WHAT LOOKS LIKE OVER A YR AGO. EITHER WAY I’M SORRY IF YOU FELT I WAS RUDE BUT I THINK YOU SHOULDN’T OR DON’T TAKE IT OUT ON PRICES BEING HIGH AS YOU CAN EAT AT PERKS FOR A BREAKFAST SANDWICH IS $1.29 TO 7.99 OR AN OML FRM $5.— TO $9.99 WITH ALL THE FIXINGS INSIDE PLUS TOAST AND HOME MADE HOMEFRIES, HOW ABOUT HOMEMADE PANCAKES ARE 5.99 TO $7.99 AND A BIG PROTIONTOO, BESIDES OUR PLACE BEING ONE OF THE CLEANEST PLACES AROUND AND WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THAT AND WE ONLY USE HIGH QULITY BRAND FOODS EVEN WHEN THE PRICES JUMPED TO WHAT THEY ARE NOW A DAYS. SO PLEASE IF YOU HAD A BEEF WITH ME BECAUSE YOU WAITED TO LONG OR I COULDN’T GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DEMANDED I’M SORRY BUT DON’T TAKE IT OUT ON THE KIDS WHO WORK FOR ME AND OR THE PLACE ITSELF AS WE WORK WAY TO HARD NOT TO BE CALLED A DUMP. HOPEFULL YOU WILL TRY US AGAIN TO SEE WE ARE NOTHING LIKE WHAT YOU REMEMBER US TO BE STAY WELL PERKS CAFE
Photo by Wally Gobetz / Flickr You see them in all media outlets, in newspapers and magazines, on the television, and especially on the internet: Top 10 restaurant features or other best restaurant... read more
Point Pleasant Dining Blog Posts
Do you blog about dining in Point Pleasant? Share your experiences with Menuism users!
What restaurants do you recommend in Point Pleasant?
Join Menuism and tell us!
- Remember your favorite restaurants by saving it to your personal dining journal.
- Read and write reviews on individual dishes, and upload your food photos for all to see.
- Interact with local foodies with comments and Menuism mail.
- View top rated dishes and online restaurant menus (we're the web's largest menu aggregator).
Have a Menuism account? Sign in first to link it.
Recent Point Pleasant User Activity
- Kathrynnappa reviewed Come 2 Mamas'
- Cv1 reviewed Harpoon Willy's
- Bchmum reviewed Daniel's Bistro (CLOSED)
- Paulan added restaurant The Irish Rail
- Paulan added restaurant Firefly Oceanside
- Paulan added restaurant Allure Oyster Bar & Grille
- Captain_al reviewed Il Boccone
- Eanniee reviewed Joe Spano's Tomato Pies
- Cyrousd added restaurant Shore Points Coastal BBQ
- Cyrousd added restaurant Il Boccone
Cities in the Area
- Pt Pleasant Restaurants
- Point Pleasant Boro Restaurants
- Bay Head Restaurants
- Point Pleasant Beach Restaurants
- Pt Pleasant Beach Restaurants
- Brielle Restaurants
- Brick Township Restaurants
- Manasquan Restaurants
- Mantoloking Restaurants
- Bricktown Restaurants
- Poplar Restaurants
- Brick Restaurants
- All cities in NJ
- All Restaurants in Point Pleasant