Reno Restaurant Discussions
Picking somewhere else is the problem. There don’t see to be many good Mexican restaurants near the strip in Reno, or in Nevada for that matter. The problem with your fajitas is that is relatively a new dish and not traditional Mexican. Bertha’s serves more traditional Mexican food like what you find in the Southwest, not California. Did you happen to try the Bloody Mary’s? They are outstanding!
Photo by tofuprod / Flickr Chinese restaurants arrived in America in the 1850s, but it wasn’t until American immigration laws changed in 1965 that the modern era for Chinese dining in the Un... read more
Restaurant Deals in Reno
Reno Dining Blog Posts
Do you blog about dining in Reno? Share your experiences with Menuism users!
What restaurants do you recommend in Reno?
Join Menuism and tell us!
- Remember your favorite restaurants by saving it to your personal dining journal.
- Read and write reviews on individual dishes, and upload your food photos for all to see.
- Interact with local foodies with comments and Menuism mail.
- View top rated dishes and online restaurant menus (we're the web's largest menu aggregator).
Have a Menuism account? Sign in first to link it.
Recent Reno User Activity
- Paulan added restaurant Brother’s Barbecue
- Paulan added restaurant Burger Me
- Paulan added restaurant Dough Catering
- Paulan added restaurant Chez Louie
- Paulan added restaurant Lanna Thai
- Paulan added restaurant Pignic Pub & Patio
- Paulan added restaurant Riverwalk Dining District
- Paulan added restaurant Rounds Bakery
- Paulan added restaurant Mari Chuy’s Mexican Kitchen
- Paulan added restaurant Homage Bakery