Plum Restaurant Discussions
I’ve got to agree with MJgirl, Nolan, and doober!….I’ve tried just about everything on the menu, and am completely satisfied with all that I have eaten…The Bat is my favorite….I am hooked!…Steak and Cheese, or Pepperoni and Cheese….I usually take a pizza home with me…The dining area is spacious, and very clean…the service is exceptional…..
Photo by Travis/Flickr Filet mignon and roast chicken have their place, but for more adventurous diners, it’s all about the offal. Offal, a word with Germanic origins, literally means off-f... read more
Michael Stern/Flickr It’s happened to us all – we see a commercial, or scroll past a picture on social media, featuring a dish that makes our stomachs growl. Whether it’s a juicy... read more
JaBB/Flickr Boneless, skinless chicken breast is pretty much as ubiquitous as a food gets in the USA. But why did this one cut become so wildly popular…and what the heck happens to all of th... read more
Plum Dining Blog Posts
Do you blog about dining in Plum? Share your experiences with Menuism users!
What restaurants do you recommend in Plum?
Join Menuism and tell us!
- Remember your favorite restaurants by saving it to your personal dining journal.
- Read and write reviews on individual dishes, and upload your food photos for all to see.
- Interact with local foodies with comments and Menuism mail.
- View top rated dishes and online restaurant menus (we're the web's largest menu aggregator).
Have a Menuism account? Sign in first to link it.
Recent Plum User Activity
- Bobn1919 reviewed Grand Slam Pizza
- Jonnyc replied to doober's review at Grand Slam Pizza
- Mjgirl reviewed Grand Slam Pizza
- Nolan uploaded 1 image to Grand Slam Pizza
- Nolan reviewed Grand Slam Pizza
- Doober reviewed Grand Slam Pizza
- Roba1 reviewed Grand Slam Pizza
- Roba1 added restaurant Grand Slam Pizza
- Deliasmama reviewed Zaiaka Authentic Indian Cuisine
- Deliasmama reviewed Vincent's Pizza Park