Auburn Restaurant Discussions
Didn’t get a chance to order – Wow…I just returned from the new “bakery” and I will never return. I live near by and was excited about having a neighborhood cafe/bakery. I asked “normal questions” that a new customer would ask; what is your soup today, what pastries do you have?" I also asked if they get a lot of college students stopping by and the cashier was rude and said " what’s with all the interrogation? It’s none of your business!" The cashier told us to leave. I was dumbfounded… I was making, what I thought, was innocent conversation as I was excited to have a “neighborhood” coffee shop. After reading the previous review, I’m glad I left. Rude, Rude, Rude!
Photo by tofuprod / Flickr Chinese restaurants arrived in America in the 1850s, but it wasn’t until American immigration laws changed in 1965 that the modern era for Chinese dining in the Un... read more
Restaurant Deals in Auburn
Auburn Dining Blog Posts
Do you blog about dining in Auburn? Share your experiences with Menuism users!
What restaurants do you recommend in Auburn?
Join Menuism and tell us!
- Remember your favorite restaurants by saving it to your personal dining journal.
- Read and write reviews on individual dishes, and upload your food photos for all to see.
- Interact with local foodies with comments and Menuism mail.
- View top rated dishes and online restaurant menus (we're the web's largest menu aggregator).
Have a Menuism account? Sign in first to link it.
Recent Auburn User Activity
- Pkr reviewed Cubby's Burgers
- Jchutto reviewed Islander's Restaurant and Bar
- Kayr1 replied to s_hefner's review at Bakery Detour (CLOSED)
- S_hefner reviewed Bakery Detour (CLOSED)
- Meu added restaurant Bakery Detour (CLOSED)
- Shinerzzz reviewed Cubby's Burgers
- Thisiserica reviewed Quiznos Sub
- Thisiserica uploaded a new profile pic
- Ahr added restaurant Asiana Teriyaki
- Michaelhartzell reviewed Mom's Teriyaki