101 Gastropub

Call (Between 37th St NE and 38th St NE/38th St Dr SE)

Neighborhoods: Kenwood Park

101 Gastropub is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid between $10 and $25.

2ndAmmeter photo

Cedar Rapids, IA

101 Gastropub

Our experience was absolutely horrible! Went to the gastro pub tonight. Probably the first and last time. Ordered the catfish dinner had a nice salad but when they brought my catfish it wasn’t cooked all the way. Sent it back at 651 waitress ignored us until 721 when she came and said the kitchen is really busy and it should be coming out soon twenty minutes later (after totally ignoring us again) she said they are unable to cook this one all the way thru so they were just going to comp my meal. Hello idiot comp my meal I didn’t get a meal. Not even would you like to order something else. Ridiculous !

Catfish Dinner

It was not cooked all the way, and apparently they couldn’t get it to cook. Not sure how hard it is to fry catfish that they could get it to cook.

101 Gastropub  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
101 Gastropub is located near the cities of Hiawatha and Marion.
People found this by searching for: 101 Gastro Pub Cedar Rapids, Ia, Gastropup 101 Cedar Rapids Menu, Gastro 101 Bar Restaurant Cedar Rapids Iowa, 101 Gastropub Review, Gastro Pub Menus Kenwood, 101 Gastro Pub Cedar Rapids Ia, 101 Gastropub Cedar Rapids, and Gastropub 101.