318-841-2030

300 Riverside Dr ( )

Bossier City, LA 71111-5017

Description: 1800 Prime Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Seafood, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Steakhouse, Casual Elegant, Seafood, American, and Reservations
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at 1800 Prime Steakhouse
  • 2 users want to eat at 1800 Prime Steakhouse

Reviews for 1800 Prime Steakhouse

Outstanding

If you get the chance to visit 1800 Prime, and you pass it up, you miss out on a real treat. I read about this new chef at 1800 Prime in the SB magaizine, and thought maybe this is worth giving it a try. My wife and I visited this past weekend, and were amazed by the food, the service, and the environment. I have eaten in nearly all the fine dining restaurants in the Shreveport area, and by far this has been the best.
The Chef came out to our table and personally checked on our meal. He told us how our dish was made, and then suggested a wine, and dessert. I will visit this restaurant again and again.

Scallops a la Espanola

We had the Pan seared Scallops served with truffle oil infused mashed potatoes. It came with a creamy spanish sauce. There was nothing left on my plate. I wish I could make this at home.

Add/Show Comments (1)

1800 Prime Steakhouse

Food cooked from the soul

The food was outstanding and the service was wonderful. I have to say that it is one of the best steaks I have ever had and I will be going back this weekend. Food cooked from the Soul !!!

42 oz Tomahawk Steak

Perfect

1800 Prime Steakhouse is located near the cities of Shreveport and Barksdale Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: 1800 Prime Steakhouse, 1800 Prime Steakhouse Menu, 1800 Steakhouse Bossier City Menu, Tomahawk Steak Shreveport, 1800 Prime Steakhouse Bossier, 1800 Prime Steakhouse Bossier City, 1800 Prime Steak House, Bossier City Resturants/1800 Prime, and 1800 Prime.

Harrah's Club @ Harrah's Louisiana Downs