4 Rivers Smokehouse

Neighborhoods: Fairview Shores
Cuisine: Barbecue, Lunch, Steak

4 Rivers Smokehouse is a Barbecue, Lunch, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

jognjonny photo

Sanford, FL

Always a line at this place!

This place caught my attention for two reasons. First, I love barbeque. Second, every time I drove past this small place, there was a long line leading up to the order window. It is not a full-service restaurant, but rather a small place where you order at the window, and a few picnic tables outside. Most people take their meals to go. The barbeque was good, but nothing so spectacular that I care to wait in line for 30 minutes to order.

BBQ beef

Tasty and good, but I suppose I was expecting more since the line is always so long at that place. It’s really nothing different than you get at any other BBQ joint around.

Barbecue Outdoor seating Good For Kids

4 Rivers Smokehouse  Restaurant Reviews

4 Rivers Smokehouse is located near the cities of Aloma, Maitland, and Eatonville.
People found this by searching for: 4 Rivers Smokehouse Menu, 4 Rivers Restaurant Winter Park Florida, 4 Rivers Bbq Winter Park, 4 Rivers Bbq Nutritional Information, 4 Rivers Restaurant, 4 Rivers Barbeque Winter Park, 4 Rivers Menu, 4 Rivers Smokehouse Nutritional Information, and Do 4 Rivers Bbq Sale Wine.