Diner Survey Results
- 13 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at 801 Steak & Chop House
These dishes from the 801 Steak & Chop House menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Lobster and Shrimp Liguine ()
A late 1920"s New York City steak house interior with signature leather booths, cherry wood furnishings, wooden floors, marble counter tops and high ceilings. 801 Chophouse offers only the very finest and freshest meats, seafood, and vegetables available. Executive Chef, Brian Dennis creates a fresh sheet that highlights the unique weekly offerings. Seasonal fresh soups and salads, oysters on the half shell,four species of fresh fish, live Maine lobsters and king crab legs. Make sure to save room for the Grand Marnier Soufflé made from scratch! Aged USDA Grade Prime Beef ONLY, Iowa Farm Families pork chops and Colorado lamb. Customize your party from 6 to 65, the walls reconfigure for the perfect amount of space, the tables change for seating and conversation, and custom menus range from cocktails and hors d'oeuvres to full course dining.
Link to 801 Steak & Chop House
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 08/23/2013 - A diner from Des Moines, IA tried it.
- 12/30/2013 - A diner from Des Moines, IA tried it and liked it.
- 03/07/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
- 02/15/2015 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'Very nice staff. The worst steak I have ever eaten. I ordered it medium. They brought it a little under rare. Sent it back when it came out, still under cooked with the worst flavor. Eat something different then the filet. '
Cons: 'Steak flavor'
- 07/23/2015 - A diner from Fairmont, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.