Call 92 Merrimack St
Haverhill, MA 01830-6217

Cuisine: Deli, Coffee, Wines

A-1 Deli is a Deli, Coffee, and Wines restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

YveTTe978 photo

YveTTe978

Haverhill, MA
A-1 Deli 5.0

awesome people & seervice

My mom used to take to me to A-1 Deli all the time when I was younger and we still go. It’s a place we go to have a great meal and talk about whatever. Everything taste great, and the atmosphere is awesome.

Denise0628 photo

Denise0628

Plaistow, NH
A-1 Deli 5.0

The Best

I have been a loyal customer at the A-1 for at least 15 years, and, I have never had anything but the best food and the best service every time! The customers are treated like family, and friends.
The prices are very reasonable, and the portions are large!
The atmosphere is quaint and cozy.
I took my children there when they were small, and now that they’re grown up, they still go there often with their family and friends!
Try it, you will LIKE it!!

broiled haddock

This was the most delicious haddock I have ever had, I’ve paid up to $17.00, at other restaurants for a meal that cannot compare to this.

A-1 Deli 4.0
June 3, 2009

Breakfast spot!

This is a great breakfast spot!! Especially on Sunday morning! They give you huge portions for a great price! They aren't always the friendliest, and they can get a bit pricey, but its delicious and its well worth it!

Deli Coffee Wines
BigSherpa photo
BigSherpa, the Owner, says:

The A-1 Deli is really three places in one. First, there is the Deli, where you can come for a quick meal (serving breakfast, lunch or dinner). Second, there is the Cafe, where you can come for a more leisurely, complete meal with table service. Third, there is the function room, where you can host an event of up to 65 people for an exceptional, upscale dining experience. The Cafe serves lunch and dinner in a more upscale environment. It is a great place to enjoy a leisurely meal with a date or spouse. The menu features pasta, poultry, seafood, steak and pork. Our meals are delicious and keep our regulars coming back for more. The Cafe also features a full bar.

From CityGrid:

A-1 Deli  Restaurant Reviews

A-1 Deli is located near the cities of Ward Hill, Bradford, and Groveland.
People found this by searching for: A1 Deli In Haverhill, Ai Deli, A1 Deli Haverhill Ma, A1deli In Haverhill Mass, A1 Deli Haverhill, A 1 Deli Haverhill Ma, and Ai Diner Haverhill Ma.