Call 1061 Maiden Choice Ln
Baltimore, MD 21229-5329

Cuisine: Pizza, Wraps, Lunch

A 1 Pizza & Subs is a Pizza, Wraps, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Overall
Pros
"Great food. Friendly staff."
jmickid photo

jmickid

Baltimore, MD
A 1 Pizza & Subs 1.0

NO SAVINGS HERE

I bought a Groupon, used it BEFORE the experation date, bill was only credited for the amount paid, not the promotional value. When I complained I was brushed off and given excuses. No satisfaction here. Additionally the parking lot was loaded with kids hanging out, some on bikes some standing around, had a very difficult time getting past them since I was apparently in their way and they did not want to move for me. I’ll never go back.

A 1 Pizza & Subs 5.0
December 26, 2010

Yummy!

A1 is the best ever!!! They're quick and the food is amazing! The pizza is great; the sauce has some kind of spices in it I can't quite place. Lots of cheese and generous with toppings. Try the bacon ranch fries!
A 1 Pizza & Subs 5.0
January 5, 2010

Fantastic Subs and Pizza

A 1 is the best, I grew up around arbutus. The subs are awesome and the pizza is great... Great people too..... You'll love them.... Id just wish they open A 2 up in PA... :)

Pizza Online Ordering Wraps

A 1 Pizza & Subs  Restaurant Reviews

A 1 Pizza & Subs is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: A1 Subs And Pizza Menu, A1 Arbutus, Md, A 1 Pizza And Subs Menu, A1 Pizza Arbutus, A1 Pizza And Subs Menu, A 1 Pizza & Subs Menu, A1 Pizza, A1 Pizza Menu Arbutus, and A1 Pizza Arbutus Menu.