480-607-0677

7366 E Shea Blvd ( )

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Description: A. B. C. Amy's Baking Company is a Italian, Sweet Stuff, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Sweet Stuff, Delivery, Dinner, Salads, Healthy, Pasta, Good for groups, Takeout, and Pizza
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at A. B. C. Amy's Baking Company

Overall: 2%    Food: 2%    Service: 18%    Ambiance: 12%
Pros

• "I didn't get food poison"
  • "Servers were nice and attentive."
  • "Servers were great but owners were horrible and food was slop. The owner/head chef was an absolute rude psycho. When I had a complaint about the food she had her husband try and kick me out but I was already ready to leave. Total denial her food is shit"
  • "Food wasn't that great. Sam's club frozen pizza is I believe a lot better and cheaper :)"
  • "Pizza good"
  • "Food was shit had better food out of mc Donald's. Chef amy should maybe go back school and learn to cook my child at 3 could cook better . Will not b back ever classy looking spot nice girls working there owners are ass holes "
  • "The pizza was raw did not taste good at all..... The owners are not very nice at all.,.. "
  • "Servers were great ! Owners are terrible and the food is raw"
Cons
  • "Very rude owners. Food was crap. Too much money for the crappy food. Was shocked to find out leaving a tip would go to owner not server, so didn't leave tip. Did sneak money to server before we left."
  • "Attitude of the ownere"
  • "Get a better cook / chef "
  • "New owner, better food"
Comments
  • "Avoid this place. The town needs to shut it down."
  • "Too dear for the food tats is rank "
  • "I will never go back and I will tell everyone I know not to go there. Waste of time and money,,. "

Reviews for A. B. C. Amy's Baking Company

Sad day in Scottsdale

We were disappointed with our meals. My husband and I took a chance on this restaurant, despite the lovely clean dinning room. We tried their pizza and was very unhappy with it. The middle was raw and the crust had little or no flavor. The dessert was nice, but it could not make up for the foul mouth of the owners and the poor service we got. When we tried to ask for a remake of the pizza, we were told that there was nothing wrong. Then he said we needed to pay and leave. When we said we would pay for everything but the pizza. He took the pizza and tossed it against a wall some where in the kitchen. We decided to pay and leave just to keep my husband from doing something stupid. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone or return there again. It was the saddest 2 hours I have had the displeasure of having to go through…

A. B. C. Amy's Baking Company

I had one the messiest no flavored burgers. Who...

I had one the messiest no flavored burgers. Who ever the cook is needs to go back to McDonalds and pay more attention to how to cook and prepare a meal.if anyone ever suggests this place just say no and run like hell.For no reason should you complain because the old guy is deaf and the cook doesn’t care. I had the blue ribbon burger

blue ribbon burger

sucked

ABC Scotsdale, Arizona

Attempted to eat at ABC.I was servereda raw pizza and the server was afraid to take it back to finish it. I then asked for a hamburger with assorted toppings and it was served on a soggy bun with a confusing taste.I ordered it medium rare and it came out well done. Figuring I could not send it back-took a bite --TERRIBLE!!!!!!I was going to pay with cash but the server told me not too because they do not get tips -the owner keeps them. So I personally tipped my server in cash and paid my bill with a credit card. DO NOT EVER EAT THERE!!!! Sending a note to your state and federal government-- HOPE you have claimed your tips as income. YOU WILL BE CLOSING SOON.

Add/Show Comments (1)

psycho!!!!!

Why would anyone eat there after seeing the psycho owners?? When I try a new restaurant I go in expecting an excellent experience. They hung themselves by going national!!!!

Kitchen Nightmare

I don’t know why I’m waisting my time writing this because both owners will dismiss any critizism. After having viewed ABC on Kitchen Nightmares, I that that the whole segment was staged, so when on business, I visited the restaurant for myself. It turned out that the restaurant and in particular the owner, (Amy) was one of the most arrogant,condescending, classless, bully, of a person I have ever seen. I’m surprized that the emloyess haven’t taken out an harrasment suite against her and hubby who has no back bone. Amy certainly needs to seek psychological assistance. She has some deep routed problems, and the food was horible. Do not visit this restaurant, it’s like flushing your money down the toilet. ABC probably filters the comments and discards those (Many I’m Certain) that are not positive. This is why there’s only one comment. Notice how it indicates (Remove This Review)below? Sammy the old timer is going to run out of money at some point and the doors will close forever and Amy will be serving ay McDonalds where she belongs cleaning toilets.

House Salad and A Pizza

under cooked (RAW) Pizza, Didn’t eat it but paid the bill. Personally gave the server a tip because the owner keeps all the tips and shold be investigated by the IRS. Is he claiming the tips as income? I think not, he thinks he’s a gangster as he told Ramsey who would have knocked him on his ass. I tipped more than 18% but was certain to hand it to the server. I wonder if she’s still working there? Waited an hour and a half for a pizza and the restaurant was mostly empty?

January 20, 2010

Restarant/Bakery

Has all the components of a very, very good restaurant & bakery but is not quite there. Service is friendly but not really attentive. The salad greens were room temp but the vinaigrette was delicious. Pasta pillows with lobster sauceā€¦

A. B. C. Amy's Baking Company is located near the cities of Paradise Valley.
People found this by searching for: Abc Bakery Scottsdale, Is Abc Bistro Kitchen Open?, Abc Restaurant Scottsdale, Scottsdale Az Abc Restaurant, Abc Bakery Scottsdale Az, Amy's Bistro Scottsdale, Abby's Baking Company Arizona, Amys Bakery Scottsdale Az, and Abc Amy's Baking Company.

Featured in Scottsdale