480-607-0677

7366 E Shea Blvd ( )

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Description: A. B. C. Amy's Baking Company is a Italian, Sweet Stuff, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Sweet Stuff, Delivery, Dinner, Salads, Healthy, Pasta, Good for groups, Takeout, and Pizza
  • 1 dish entered by diners at A. B. C. Amy's Baking Company

Reviews for A. B. C. Amy's Baking Company

ABC Scotsdale, Arizona

Attempted to eat at ABC.I was servereda raw pizza and the server was afraid to take it back to finish it. I then asked for a hamburger with assorted toppings and it was served on a soggy bun with a confusing taste.I ordered it medium rare and it came out well done. Figuring I could not send it back-took a bite --TERRIBLE!!!!!!I was going to pay with cash but the server told me not too because they do not get tips -the owner keeps them. So I personally tipped my server in cash and paid my bill with a credit card. DO NOT EVER EAT THERE!!!! Sending a note to your state and federal government-- HOPE you have claimed your tips as income. YOU WILL BE CLOSING SOON.

Add/Show Comments (1)

psycho!!!!!

Why would anyone eat there after seeing the psycho owners?? When I try a new restaurant I go in expecting an excellent experience. They hung themselves by going national!!!!

Kitchen Nightmare

I don’t know why I’m waisting my time writing this because both owners will dismiss any critizism. After having viewed ABC on Kitchen Nightmares, I that that the whole segment was staged, so when on business, I visited the restaurant for myself. It turned out that the restaurant and in particular the owner, (Amy) was one of the most arrogant,condescending, classless, bully, of a person I have ever seen. I’m surprized that the emloyess haven’t taken out an harrasment suite against her and hubby who has no back bone. Amy certainly needs to seek psychological assistance. She has some deep routed problems, and the food was horible. Do not visit this restaurant, it’s like flushing your money down the toilet. ABC probably filters the comments and discards those (Many I’m Certain) that are not positive. This is why there’s only one comment. Notice how it indicates (Remove This Review)below? Sammy the old timer is going to run out of money at some point and the doors will close forever and Amy will be serving ay McDonalds where she belongs cleaning toilets.

House Salad and A Pizza

under cooked (RAW) Pizza, Didn’t eat it but paid the bill. Personally gave the server a tip because the owner keeps all the tips and shold be investigated by the IRS. Is he claiming the tips as income? I think not, he thinks he’s a gangster as he told Ramsey who would have knocked him on his ass. I tipped more than 18% but was certain to hand it to the server. I wonder if she’s still working there? Waited an hour and a half for a pizza and the restaurant was mostly empty?

A. B. C. Amy's Baking Company is located near the cities of Paradise Valley, Pomona, Tempe, and Mesa.
People found this by searching for: Amy's Bakery Scottsdale Az 2014, Abc Bakery Scottsdale, Abc Bakery Scottsdale Az, Amys Bakery Scottsdale Az, Abc Restaurant Scottsdale, Abc Amy's Baking Company, and Amy's Bistro Scottsdale.

Talavera at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale
La Torretta Ristorante
Italian in North Scottsdale

Link to A. B. C. Amy's Baking Company

A. B. C. Amy's Baking Company  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  1%  Food:  0%  Service:  12%  Ambiance:  11%
Pros
  •  "The pizza was raw did not taste good at all..... The owners are not very nice at all.,.. "
  •  "Servers were great ! Owners are terrible and the food is raw"
Cons
  •  "New owner, better food"
Comments
  •  "I will never go back and I will tell everyone I know not to go there. Waste of time and money,,. "