A Baker's Wife Pastry Shop

Cuisine: Bakeries, Coffee, Ice Cream

RondaK photo

Coon Rapids, MN
A Baker's Wife Pastry Shop 5.0

Pan au Chocoat as good as in London.

It is a good thing that I live a complicated 45 minute to 1 hour drive from A Baker’s Wife. I would eat every meal there. now I have to tell you that I am extremely picky when it comes to baked goods. If I am going to eat it, I want the very best. A Baker’s Wife is the very best. We even had them do our wedding cake. It was so good! If you go try the Carmel Cake or the American Tea Cake, you will not be disappointed.

The name is a bit misleading, since the shop is actually owned my a man, but don’t hold that against him he is the happiest baker I have ever met.

The shop itself is very small, you will probably need to eat out, but they do have a couple of places to sit.

American Tea Cake

I can not figure out how they make this. It is tender on the outside with a crispy, sweet outside.

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ... read more

Bakeries Coffee Ice Cream
Tue-Sat 06:30AM - 06:00PM
06:30AM - 02:00PM

Cedar Rapids, IA

Minneapolis, MN

A Baker's Wife Pastry Shop  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/29/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food is the BEST EVER JUST LIKE GRANDMAS '
  • 02/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 04/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/01/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
A Baker's Wife Pastry Shop is located near the cities of St Anthony and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: The Baker's Wife Minneapolis, The Bakers Wife Minneapolis, Www.Baker's Wife Pastry Shop Minneapolis, Baker's Wife Minneapolis Menu, A Baker's Wife Minneapolis Menu, Baker's Wife Bakery Minneapolis, A Baker's Wife Minneapolis, A Baker's Wife's Pastry Shop, and A Baker's Wife Menu.