A Baker's Wife Pastry Shop

Minneapolis, MN 55406-3123

Neighborhoods: Standish
Cuisine: Bakeries, Coffee, Ice Cream

Overall
Pros
"Food is the BEST EVER JUST LIKE GRANDMAS "
RondaK photo

RondaK

Coon Rapids, MN
A Baker's Wife Pastry Shop 5.0

Pan au Chocoat as good as in London.

It is a good thing that I live a complicated 45 minute to 1 hour drive from A Baker’s Wife. I would eat every meal there. now I have to tell you that I am extremely picky when it comes to baked goods. If I am going to eat it, I want the very best. A Baker’s Wife is the very best. We even had them do our wedding cake. It was so good! If you go try the Carmel Cake or the American Tea Cake, you will not be disappointed.

The name is a bit misleading, since the shop is actually owned my a man, but don’t hold that against him he is the happiest baker I have ever met.

The shop itself is very small, you will probably need to eat out, but they do have a couple of places to sit.

American Tea Cake

I can not figure out how they make this. It is tender on the outside with a crispy, sweet outside.

Bakeries Coffee Ice Cream

Cksuaqd5cr3ovqaby-t1ir
BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

A Baker's Wife Pastry Shop  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/29/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food is the BEST EVER JUST LIKE GRANDMAS '
  • 02/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 04/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/01/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
A Baker's Wife Pastry Shop is located near the cities of St Anthony and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: The Baker's Wife Minneapolis, Baker's Wife Minneapolis Menu, A Baker's Wife Menu, A Baker's Wife's Pastry Shop Menu, A Baker's Wife Cake Menu, Baker's Wife Bakery Minneapolis, A Baker's Wife Minneapolis, A Baker's Wife's Pastry Shop, and A Baker's Wife Minneapolis Menu.