Call 4200 S 28th Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55406-3123
Neighborhoods: Standish

Cuisine: Bakeries, Coffee, Ice Cream

Overall
Pros
"Food is the BEST EVER JUST LIKE GRANDMAS "
RondaK photo

RondaK

Coon Rapids, MN
A Baker's Wife Pastry Shop 5.0

Pan au Chocoat as good as in London.

It is a good thing that I live a complicated 45 minute to 1 hour drive from A Baker’s Wife. I would eat every meal there. now I have to tell you that I am extremely picky when it comes to baked goods. If I am going to eat it, I want the very best. A Baker’s Wife is the very best. We even had them do our wedding cake. It was so good! If you go try the Carmel Cake or the American Tea Cake, you will not be disappointed.

The name is a bit misleading, since the shop is actually owned my a man, but don’t hold that against him he is the happiest baker I have ever met.

The shop itself is very small, you will probably need to eat out, but they do have a couple of places to sit.

American Tea Cake

I can not figure out how they make this. It is tender on the outside with a crispy, sweet outside.

December 14, 2010

One word: Amazing!

So after reading all the reviews for this place, the wife and I decided to order a cake for our daughter's 3rd birthday. 2 very friendly women helped us! They had us fill a small form displaying the layers of the cake and what we wanted on…
A Baker's Wife Pastry Shop 1.0
September 23, 2010

Cake stale

I too bought a cake there and it was stale - frosting was cracked. They fixed what I saw but after bringing it home I noticed another side was cracked. Once I cut into it - I found that a couple layers were very dry and hard. The cake was…
November 12, 2009

Delicous!

The scones are excellent, huge, and inexpensive - especially compared to what is served at the coffee store chains. Can't get enough of the cake donuts! Friendly staff, good smells, warm environment

Bakeries Coffee Ice Cream
Tips
  • Looking to celebrate something special? Call ahead and order a specialty cake or pie to honor the occasion.
  • A Baker's Wife doesn't take credit cards, so be sure to bring along either cash or a check. You won't have to bring too much in cash, since the prices are perfectly reasonable--some donuts are as cheap as 50 cents.
Tue-Sat 06:30AM - 06:00PM

Cksuaqd5cr3ovqaby-t1ir
BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

A Baker's Wife Pastry Shop  Restaurant Reviews

A Baker's Wife Pastry Shop is located near the cities of St Anthony and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Baker's Wife Bakery, A Baker's Wife's Pastry Shop, A Baker's Wife Menu, A Baker's Wife Minneapolis Menu, Baker's Wife Bakery Minneapolis, The Baker's Wife Minneapolis, The Bakers.Wife Mpls, A Baker's Wife Minneapolis, and Baker's Wife Minneapolis Menu.