Call 20 N Sarnoff Dr
Tucson, AZ 85710

Cuisine: Cafe, Burgers

A Great Location Cafe is a Cafe and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food, service. & clean! Great breakfasts!!"
"Friendly,clean,nice setting,food is good,fair pricing."
Cons
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked fooda, loud, etc..."
Comments
"Bad parking, not open. Why?"
ALM photo

ALM

Tucson, AZ
A Great Location Cafe 1.0

Horrible

Normally the food is awesome but the cook they have now is less than horrible. He has a bad attiude and defends his “slop”! I will never go back because of the cooks attitude. I do not want to eat at place that has a cook with an attiude and continues to let him cook the food. I always say you are only as good as your worse employee. What a shame!

ConnieGardner photo

ConnieGardner

Tucson, AZ
A Great Location Cafe 5.0

A Family Favorite

Just real honest to goodness food like you make at home. Homemade potato chips are to die for. Staff is funny and friendly. None of the tables match. None of the tablecloths match. None of the uniforms match. In just a few words – we love it. Reminds me of when we used to go to the old Woolworth’s on Main Street in Grand Junction, Colorado as a youngster. In fact, I think I will order a burger from them right now to pick up for lunch!

Cafe Takeout Good For Kids

A Great Location Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

A Great Location Cafe is located near the cities of South Tucson.
People found this by searching for: A Great Location Tucson, It's A Great Location Resturant Tucson, A Great Location Cafe Tucson Az, A Great Location Cafe, Www.Agreatlocationcafe.Com, A Great Location Cafe Tucson, and Great Location Tucson.