2.5 rating over 1 review

Pros
"Good atmosphere"
"The fish"
"Fish"
Cons
"Really poor service. Took 15 min to just get check. "
Comments
"Glad they closed. Went once, they sucked."
guvamentcheese photo

guvamentcheese

Cincinnati, OH
A J's Road House 1.0

$10 for a bad burger and fries?

Stopped at AJ’s 7/08. The Cheeseburger seemed a bit pricey, $8.95 not including fries ($1 extra). I am not opposed to paying for some good food though so I ordered one, once a server finally decided to come over.
As I sat waiting I noticed that not many people were eating. They seemed to be there to drink.
My burger finally arrived and, to my surprise, was burn’t to a crisp, the cheese was melted off, the tomato on the side had to be sliced yesterday, no lettuce, no onion, a hot pickle, a little cup of mayo had a nice yellow film on the top and was hot, the fries were dry and tough, neither the burger or the fries had much flavor (I think they just made a plain patty and fried it up).
To top it off, the cook came out and was walking around the restaurant with his plastic gloves on while digging in one of his ears. I almost threw up.
You would expext a $10 burger and fries to be something special.
I would have loved to have sent it back but I never saw my server again until I was leaving.
This place doesn’t even desrve the star I gave it but it does have one thing going for it – location. I’m guesssing that is how they could remain in business.

Cheeseburger & Fries

Awful.

A J's Road House  Restaurant Reviews

A J's Road House is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Aj Roadhouse Cincinnati, Cincinnati Restaurants Kellogg, A J Roadhouse Cincinnati, Aj's Roadhouse Menu, Aj's Roadhouse Cincinnati Menu, Aj's Restaurant Cincinnati, and Aj's Roadhouse Cincinnati.