A & W Family Restaurant

4.0 rating over 1 review
2082 Us-92 W
Auburndale, FL 33823-3921

Cuisine: Burgers, Chicken, Fast Food

A & W Family Restaurant is a Burgers, Chicken, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL
A & W Family Restaurant 4.0

Another good burger place with different taste

This is located in strip mall area attached to the Wal Mart shop center in Auburndale. Another one that’s tricky to get into if you’re coming from Winter Haven, have to watch fast for the turn – but another road entrance a little further on. It’s also in with Long John Silver’s – I’m not sure how that really works (2 franchise in one), but the same folks take your order, fix your food and it’s usually “good stuff”… once they accidentally put jalopeno cheese spread on mine instead of regular cheese, and I didn’t know til I got home, but, I called and they said they’d make it up next time, which they were true to their word! I’ve always tried to get there for seniors double discount day, but it’s worth it even when I don’t! The service is always quick, excellent – the people are great – usually same staff of good folks – I like to sit down there, but this was another “take home” trip.

PapaDoc Burger Double

This is real good combo – two patties, cheese, their “secret sauce” and lettuce tomatoe and onions –
the combo has fries and drink. Their french fries have always been excellent. I like to taste the “potato” and with these you do.

Burgers Chicken Fast Food

A & W Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Long John Silver's/ A&W Auburndale, My Family Restaurant In Auburndale, Long John Silvers A&W Menu Auburndale Florida, A&W And Long John Silver's Menu Auburndale Fl, A&W Long Johns Secret, A&W Seniors Discount, Menus For Long John Silvers A&W Auburndale Fl, and A&W Long John Silver's Auburndale Fl Menu.