Call 141 Main St
Matawan, NJ 07747

Cuisine: Mexican

Overall
Pros
"Nothing only one word can sum up this resturant and it's horrible "
"I ordered from this place I can honestly say it was a waste of money. The food was awful and the customer service was just as bad. I ordered the steak fajitas. They were tasteless and very dry. Not to mention all the typical toppings that comes with"
Cons
"Service portions over price for a little bit of food there's a better restaurant down the street first and Last time coming here "
"When I complained to the staff about the poor quality of my food and service and they had an attitude with me and tried not one thing to make it better. I than said I'm going to write about my experience just to help other customers like myself "
Comments
"Abby close down now your not going to make it "
Aby's Mexican Restaurant 5.0
May 17, 2009

great mexican food!

my husband and i just moved to the area and my husbands LOVES Mexican food. we drove by Main street and noticed Aby's restaurant. We decided to go in and give it a try. We weren't sure if we were going to get real authentic Mexican food.…
Aby's Mexican Restaurant 4.0
April 3, 2009

fantastin Mexican

As good as Mexican food gets in the North East! \r
Aby's Mexican Restaurant 4.0
March 24, 2008

Good Pizza...and Mexican?

Aby's pizza was transformed into Aby's Mexican Restaurant a few years ago. However, they still continue to serve pizza. Being that they are on Main St. in Matawan, they are close enough to walk, and the pizza is about par with what you'd…

Mexican Delivery Takeout

Aby's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Aby's Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Aberdeen, Aberdeen Twp, Strathmore, Colts Neck Township, and Cliffwood.
People found this by searching for: Abys Mexican Matawan Nj, Abby's Mexican Matawan, Abby's Mexican Matawan Nj, Abby's Matawan Nj, Abbys Mexican Matawan Nj, Abys Matawan, Abys Matawan Menu, and Abby's Mexican Matawan Nj Menu.