Acapulco

513-831-4661

991 Lila Ave ( )

Milford, OH 45150-1617

Description: Acapulco is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Mexican
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Acapulco

Reviews for Acapulco

Acapulco

Great Food, Horrible Waitress

I wanted to write this review so that i could try and get ahold of the owners of the Acapulco mexican restaurant. If anyone knows how i can do this please let me know. I tried calling but noone would give me any contact info. This lady was far beyond rude. she threatened my life and got physical while i was holding my son. I want to contact the owners before i take this any further. thanks

Super fajita

The Food was great, I really enjoy the food. They have huge portions for reasonable prices.

December 8, 2010

Great Food horrible waitress

wanted to write this review so that i could try and get ahold of the owners of the Acapulco mexican restaurant. If anyone knows how i can do this please let me know. I tried calling but noone would give me any contact info. This lady was…

Acapulco is located near the cities of Terrace Park, Camp Dennison, Day Heights, Miamiville, and The Village Of Indian Hill.
People found this by searching for: Acapulco Restaurant Milford, Acapulco Milford, Acapulco Milford, Ohio, Acapulco Restaurant In Milford Ohio, Ohio Acapulco Restaurant Recipes, Acapulco Milford Ohio, Acapulco Milford Ohio Menu, Acapulco Restaurant Milford Ohio Menu, and Acapulco Restaurant Milford Ohio.

20 Brix