Adrian's Restaurant

3.8 rating over 1 review
15893 Saint Clair Ave
East Liverpool, OH 43920-9122

Cuisine: American

Adrian's Restaurant is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

NanaD photo

NanaD

Leetonia, OH
Adrian's Restaurant 1.0

Adrian's Restaurant - Hope you like a LONG wait!

I have frequented this restaurant many times over the years and have been satisfied – until last night (5-18-12), It was horrible! IF I ever go there again, it won’t be for a long, long time. I have already started warning my friends to avoid this place like the plague – unless they like waiting…and waiting….and waiting.

Our group of 6 arrived shortly before 5:30 pm for what to be my anniversary present from my son. All in good spirits, it was already busy when we arrived so we put our names on their list for a table. We were told it would be a 15-20 minute wait. No problem. As more and more people arrived after us and got on the “list”, we were probably around the middle.

The 15-20 minute wait turned into over an hour as we stood there watching table after table of people that had arrived after us being seated before us. It was quite obvious that they were seating their “regulars” before anyone else. At about 6:50 pm – and the next to the last of the “list” to be seated – we finally got a table. We were told we had to wait so long because they had to pull tables together to fit our group. They didn’t have a table big enough to seat all of us.

Are they kidding? Seriously? I grew up in the restaurant business. I know that if they has pulled tables together instead of seating their regulars first, we could have been seated nearly 45 min. earlier. So much for their “list”. I would NOT recommend going to this restaurant unless you want to wait an extremely long time to get a table and then another long time to get your food.

I wish I would have just gone to McDonald’s.

Chicken Sandwich

Chicken should have been cooked longer – slightly pink.

American Delivery Takeout

Adrian's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Adrian's Restaurant is located near the cities of Chester and Newell.
People found this by searching for: Chef Ray's Calcutta Ohio, Adriana East Liverpool Ohio, Adrians Calcutta, Www.Adrians Restaurant/Calcutta,Ohio, Adrians Restaurant Calcutta Ohio, Adrian's Restaurant Calcutta Ohio, Adrian's Restaurant East Liverpool, and Adrian's Restaurant.