Aegean Pizza

335 Waterman Ave
Smithfield, RI 02917-2524

Cuisine: Pizza, Greek, Subs

Aegean Pizza is a Pizza, Greek, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Foodiefan00 photo

Foodiefan00

Providence, RI
Aegean Pizza 1.0

Ain't what it used to be! : /

Aegean has been there forever, but like others have said, things have been going down hill. A recent stop by became my last when the pizza I ordered had a very odd taste. When I questioned the staff, they became defensive and flashed ‘death’ looks my way and didn’t care to continue talking with me. I thought that the customer was always right? Well, I have my own thoughts about the flavor…and that’s where they’ll stay, but maybe it’s time for ‘Mom & Pop’ to retire over there at Aegean.

sandiw photo

sandiw

Chepachet, RI
Aegean Pizza 5.0

Awesome

Brand new owners, brand new menu, brand new eating experience! The menu is to die for, and the food was outstanding. They reopened on 12/15 and my family has already dined there twice! I can’t say enough about the place – the food was outstanding and the staff extremely pleasant and helpful! Plan on getting there again soon!

Penne Ala Vodka

Delicious, I will definitely be back for more!

Steak & Cheese Grinder

Lots of steak, and seasoned just right.

Caprese Salad

Not too filling and the balsamic reduction was perfect.

Thanksgiving Sandwich

Fresh turkey, homemade cranberry sauce and dressing. Melts in your mouth.

Pizza Greek Subs

Aegean Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/21/2013 - A diner from Providence, RI tried it and liked it.
  • 05/11/2013 - A diner from North Providence, RI tried it and liked it.
  • 07/06/2013 - A diner from North Providence, RI tried it.
  • 11/14/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/23/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Aegean Pizza is located near the cities of Harmony.
People found this by searching for: Aegean Pizza Ri, Aegean Pizza Menu In Smithfield, 401 231 0135, Aegean Pizza Smithfield Ri Menu, Ageans Pizza Ri, Aegean Pizza Smithfield Ri, and Aegean Pizza Smithfield.