Neighborhoods: Doral
Cuisine: Mexican

Aguacates is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

"Food is delicious "
"Would eat there everyday if I could! :) "
Dan333 photo

Miami, FL

Mediocre food and Nasty Attitude!

I’ve eaten at Aguacates once or twice and I never thought anything great of it. Especially cause I’m a vegan and they’re not too vegan friendly such as being aware that a vegan’s protein are in the beans (not enough served in a dish) or soy (non-existent) but I’d still tag along with my 2 co-workers who usually eat from there.

Today the guy from inside Aguacates told us me and a co-worker should move from their outside table (we always eat outside) which I had no idea was theirs, not marked or separated from the mall tables and after me getting up to throw something out, from inside he very aggressively waved his hand telling me to get out of their table. I told my co-workers, one of whom had ordered from there that I’m never eating there again or sitting on their rusty, dirty out of balance table again. This man infuriated me so much, especially since there were 2 outside empty tables aside from ours and one of us ordered from his nasty joint.

BY FAR, vegan or not the most outrageously GREAT place to eat Mexican in Doral for the same price or lower then this place is FIESTA MEXICAN GRILL on 10433 NW 41st St Doral. They’re courteous, kind, their food is SCRUMPTOUSLY delicious beyond words and everything is genuinely Mexican and very fresh!

AAChef photo

Miami, FL

Great lunch fare!

I like to eat here once or twice a week during my lunch time. Aguacates is clean, fast, and you will never leave there hungry. Perhaps not as hip or modern as newcomer Lime, but the food is just as good.

Breakfast burrito

Man, what a breakfast burrito! You have to drive down to Homestead to get a more authentic Mexican burrito.

Mexican Delivery Good For Kids

Aguacates  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/30/2013 - A diner from Macon, GA tried it.
  • 11/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/11/2015 - A diner from Miami, FL tried it.
  • 09/21/2015 - A diner from Boca Raton, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food is delicious '
    Cons: 'None'
    Comments: 'Would eat there everyday if I could! :) '
Aguacates is located near the cities of Brickell, Little Havana, Pequena Habana, and Allapattah.
People found this by searching for: Aguacate, Aguacate Restaurant Doral, Aguacates Doral Menu, Aguacate Miami, Aguacates Mexican Restaurant, Aguacates Doral, Aguacates, and Aguacates Miami.