Ahi Revolving Sushi

940 South Gilbert Road
Gilbert, AZ 85296

Cuisine: Japanese, Asian fusion, Sushi

Overall
Pros
"Good service, good food"
Cons
"Not kid friendly at all. "
Comments
"Went there with my little girl who isn't even two yet, I got the all you can eat special and gave her a piece of a cucumber roll I was eating and the manager came over and lectured me about making sure I set that plate aside and pay for it on top of m"

Sushi Bars Japanese Asian fusion

Ahi Revolving Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/28/2013 - A diner from Gilbert, AZ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/29/2013 - A diner from Peoria, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/03/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good service, good food'
    Cons: 'Not kid friendly at all. '
    Comments: 'Went there with my little girl who isn't even two yet, I got the all you can eat special and gave her a piece of a cucumber roll I was eating and the manager came over and lectured me about making sure I set that plate aside and pay for it on top of m'
  • 06/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/31/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
Ahi Revolving Sushi is located near the cities of Suntree.
People found this by searching for: Ahi Revolving Sushi, Ahi Revolving Sushi Gilbert Menu, Ahi Sushi Gilbert Az, Ahi Revolving Sushi Gilbert Az Menu, Sushi In Gilbert Az, Ahi Revolving Gilbert, Ahi Revolving Sushi Gilbert Az, Ahi Revolving Sushi Menu, and Sushi 85296.