817-656-7997

304 Grapevine Hwy ( )

Hurst, TX 76054

Description: Ahoyama Sushi is a Sushi and Japanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Sushi, Japanese, Fish, Miso, and Takeout
  • 5 dishes entered by diners at Ahoyama Sushi
  • 2 users want to eat at Ahoyama Sushi
Diner Log for Ahoyama Sushi:
  • 05/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 08/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Reviews for Ahoyama Sushi

2.0

Poor service, double-charged...

It was a very intimate setting and would have been perfect for a date.

The service was less than satisfactory and I was double charged on my credit card.

Sushi Plate B

This came with a California roll, assorted sushi, miso soup, and a salad. The soup tasted a little different than what I am used to and the salad did not come with the traditional ginger sauce. The sushi was so-so with the rice being a little too mushy fo

Ahoyama Sushi

Great chefs, great tasting food, ambience

I signed up for Menuism basically to leave these guys a great review. I go here a couple of times a month and always leave more than satisfied. Not only is their sushi great tasting, but its always fresh and no one I’ve ever gone with has gotten sick (unfortunately common with sushi restaurants).

One recommendation I have is the Cowboy Roll. Really, really good.

The staff there is always friendly and never skips a beat. There is a woman behind the sushi counter that is almost always there and prepares the best sushi.

I have only tried their non-sushi stuff a few times, but what I have tried was also very good. I had the beef yakisoba once and it was a bit salty, but I think that just goes with the dish.

Cowboy Roll

Absolutely delicious. The waitress recommended this when I was undecided, and I’m enormously grateful that she did. It’s sweet, warm, and crunchy – but it doesn’t taste like a dessert.

Best Sushi I've had!

I used to work down the street and I’ve eaten at Ahoyama for years. I continue to try other places but keep coming back. The sushi is always fresh, the service is friendly and the price is right. When I compare to other places, we always get more food for our money here than elsewhere. Favorites include: Sunset Roll, Rainbow Roll, Cowboy Roll, (there’s another one that I can’t remember the name but has salmon and avacado) and the dressing on the salad is wonderful. Basically everything we try is amazing. The fish is always fresh…I can’t say enough about this place!

Sunset Roll

Wonderful!

Cowboy Roll

I little sweet but still really good!

Rainbow Roll

Various rolls, very fresh!

Totally Addicted

I have been eating at this restaurant since 2004 and I love, love, love it. They always give good service, they always give more than you order for free, and the food is my favorite sushi. Its super fresh, fast, and addicting. They are VERY reasonably priced. Bring your appetite.

Sushi

Samon, Snapper, California Rolls, Philadelphia Rolls, Cucumber rolls, Tuna

4.0

Great Food and Fantastic Presentation

I love Sushi and eat it every chance I get. The price is very reasonable and the people are very gracious. They gave me extra sushi and after dinner offering of beautiful fruit creation at no extra charge. Would recommend Ahoyama highly.
PS Eat at the bar and watch the skill these chef’s posess!

Sushi

I ordered individual pieces of sushi but particularly enjoy the tuna and salmon. It is always appetizing and the presentation is great.

February 9, 2010

Great night out!

This sushi restaurant is an excellent example of the little things done right. There are a lot of sushi restaurants out there, but Ahoyama does everything right and makes us feel very important every time we go. Give it a try, you'll be…

December 23, 2009

Ahoyama Restaurant

My boyfriend and I go here all the time. It is a small place but the sushi is really good! The staff is very friendly and everyone makes you feel very welcome.

Ahoyama Sushi is located near the cities of Bedford.
People found this by searching for: Sushi In Hurst, Sushi Hurst Tx, Ahoyama Hurst, Ahoyama Restaurant, Ahoyama Sushi, Ahoyama, and Ahoyma Colleyville.

Featured in Hurst

Link to Ahoyama Sushi

Ahoyama Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Great menu and high quality sushi"
  •  "Very friendly sushi makers and bitchen sushi"
  •  "Kid friendly great service and great food"
Comments
  •  "Love love love the damn sushi"
  •  "Will come back."