Alabama Fish Bar

Cincinnati, OH 45202-6415

Neighborhoods: Over-The Rhine
Cuisine: Seafood, American, Soul Food

Overall
Pros
"Love the fish n the pepper pack"
"Excellent I li e in new York. I enjoy going to Alabama's when visiting the Cincinnati area"
"Wow this was the best fish I've ever had , I live in Dayton and travel here weekly !!!"
Comments
"I remember standing in a mille long line with my boxinh coach six years ago and I must say it was well worth it !!! Keep up the great work "

Seafood American Soul Food

Alabama Fish Bar  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/07/2013 - A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it and liked it.
  • 04/20/2013 - A diner from Brookville, OH tried it and liked it.
  • 04/20/2013 - A diner from Franklin, OH tried it and liked it.
  • 06/05/2013 - A diner from Ostrander, OH tried it.
  • 06/26/2013 - A diner from Northville, MI tried it.
  • 07/27/2013 - A diner from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/30/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 09/20/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/12/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food and liked the service.
    Pros: 'Wow this was the best fish I've ever had , I live in Dayton and travel here weekly !!!'
    Comments: 'I remember standing in a mille long line with my boxinh coach six years ago and I must say it was well worth it !!! Keep up the great work '
  • 01/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Excellent I li e in new York. I enjoy going to Alabama's when visiting the Cincinnati area'
  • 02/08/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 11/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/19/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
Alabama Fish Bar is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Alabama Fish Bar Cincinnati Menu, Alabama's Fish Bar, Alabama Fish Bar, Alabama Fish Cincinnati Ohio, Alabama Fish Bar Cincinnati Oh, Alabama Fish Bar Menu, Alabama Fish Bar Cincinnati, Alabama's Fish Bar Menu, and Alabama Fish Cincinnati Menu.