619-216-8812

2220 Otay Lakes Rd ( )

Chula Vista, CA 91915-1002

Neighborhoods: Eastlake Greens

Description: Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.
Tags: Mexican, Good For Kids, and Takeout
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant

Reviews for Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant

Service is still bad.

About 10 years ago, me and my family would go to Alejandro’s at least once a week. Over time the service and food quality went down and the prices went up. I don’t remember the final straw, but we stopped going. We went to Miguel’s across the street and recognized that our waiter used to work at Alejandro’s. He told us the owner stopped caring, and the lower quality of food and service affected his ability to earn higher tips. Well last week I decided to go back. It had been over 3 years since my last visit and I really forgot why I stopped going to Alejandro’s. I was there for breakfast and ordered a bowl of Menudo. When I got my bowl, there were 2 bones in it, one the size of my son’s fist and the other was the size of my fist. When I removed the 2 bones, my bowl went from full to less than half full. I complained and left. I Left several messages with the manager/owner, but they were never returned. Maybe I’ll go back in another 3 years when I forget about this incident. It’s obvious that the Managers/Owners still don’t care about losing customers.

Menudo

July 28, 2009

Good local place

Food is good and service is fast. They have live music on Wed and a few other days, still have not checked out the music but hear it's great. Prices are good, especially for large groups.

Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Lynwood Hills, National City, and Waretown.
People found this by searching for: Alejandro's, Chula Vista, Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant Chula Vista, Alejandro's Restaurant Chula Vista, Alejandro's Chula Vista, Alejandro's Eastlake, Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant, and Alejandro's Restaurant.

El Ranchero Taco Shop

Noodles & Company

Chinese in Village Center

Link to Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant

Alejandro's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%