Alex's Bistro on Reed

4.5 rating over 1 review

614-457-8887

4681 Reed Rd ( )

Columbus, OH 43220-3015

Tags: French, Upper Arlington, European, Good for groups, Takeout, Sandwiches, Cafe, Bistro, American, and Contemporary European

From OpenTable:

Since 1985, Alex's Bistro has created
fresh seasonal cuisine for customers who want to enjoy a taste of European food in a relaxed, bistro setting.

Chef & new owner Daniel Kern, a German-born and trained Chef, is now the driving force behind Alex's Bistro. His cooking has roots going back to his childhood in Stuttgart, Germany.

My philosophy is simple:

We use only fresh and fine ingredients and traditional methods to produce exceptional Food. If you don't see on the menu what you are looking for, just tell me and we will prepare it for you!! That's why we only use all natural meats and sustainable seafood products. Because, I want to know what I am serving you.

Wednesday is our German Food Special Night!!

So come in and enjoy your evening with us.

Daniel

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Alex's Bistro on Reed

Editorial Review by Gayot »

December 17, 2007

I highly recommend them !

We were extremely impressed! The food was fresh and delicious. Service was, of course excellent. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending your to anyone: Superb food, ample parking, pleasant and exceptional service.

Alex's Bistro on Reed is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Bistro On Reed, Alex's Bistro On Reed, Alex's Bistro, Alex Bistro On Reed, Alex's Bistro On Reed Menu, Alex's Bistro Columbus Ohio Menu, Alex's Bistro Columbus Ohio Lunch Menu, and Alex's Bistro Menu.

Nearby Restaurants