Alfe's Restaurant

3401 New Jersey Ave
Wildwood, NJ 08260

Cuisine: Italian, Seafood, American

Alfe's Restaurant is a Italian, Seafood, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"nice decor"
"Escarole soup & house salad! Amazing as always! "
"Friendly staff, excellent food, love salad, quick seating & anything else I forgot."
"Great fush"
"Eric the server was extremely courteous and professional"
"The salad was awesome! "
"Bennie Marsella singing"
"I have the shrimp fra diablo Inconsistent with heat never the same heat with the gravy/sauce"
" Great Service And The Food Was Great:)"
"Ok"
"The good is the best in wildwood"
"Ambiance, classy, great tasting food"
"Always great food "
"Excellent "
"Food/service"
"The food was great .steve was a great waiter. Amazeing"
"The food"
Cons
"Waitress was too busy drinking at the bar to give us good service we had to ask for drinks. Alfredo tasted like someone forgot cheese and spices We have eaten here before and had good food and service but tonight was awful. A meal should at least be e"
"Nothing"
"Never had a problem"
"Decor is dated "
"Over cooked lobster"
"The hostess was rude"
Comments
"Try the Lobster House in Cape May or Luna Rosa in Washington Township"
"N/A"

Great place!!!

Alfe’s is a totally wonderful place to have a delicious, tasty, creative dinner. Italian food, seafood or anything on their menu A++++. Staff is very engaged and attentive also. I highly recommend Alfe’s for a great experience.

OMGosh, SOOOO delicious!

beachwaves photo

beachwaves

Rio Grande, NJ

Amazing

My husband and I both went here for dinner tonight.

As soon as we walked in the door we were seated right away. The food came out rather quickly. The food we ordered was so delish.
We will go back there again. The food is amazing

Veal Jackie

We both had the Veal Jackie Which was so delish. We never had it before but after reading the reviews on here I thought I would give it a try and I am glad that I did. My husband and I both enjoyed it.

foodforever123 photo

foodforever123

A cut above the rest

Alfe’s is one of the best restaurants. It has been since I’ve been going there (12 years) and since then I’ve eten there everytime I am in Wildwood. The place is always packed so you need to make a reservation. However, even though the resturant is large and full, the food always comes out with pure excellence. The Veal Jackie, Steak, and Chef’s Tour of Italy are among my favorite on the menu. There are many, delectable choice.s If you do not go to Alfe’s… you are missing out on a fantastic meal.

Veal Jackie

You don’t know what a good veal dish tastes liek until you’ve had the Veal Jackie. The sauce is fabulous.

Shrimp Scampi

This is the best appetizer you could ever ask for. The shrimp are cooked perfectly and the buttery sauce is to die for.

anthonya photo

anthonya

The Best

Alfe’s is the best restaurant in Wildwood. It has tons of selections and very large portions. The food is delicious and the service is exceptionally friendly. Never a bad time at Alfe’s Restaurant.

Veal Jackie

The Veal Jackie is outstanding. If you like great, great food this meal will mesmerize you with its excellent flavor and taste.

thefoodloverr photo

thefoodloverr

Alfe's Restaurant 5.0

This is the place to eat

The foos is great! Love It! The food will melt in your mouth and don’t be shy because the stff is very accomodating!

Steak`

Great! I adore their steak! It’s betetr than a steak house!

thefoodmucher photo

thefoodmucher

Amazing!

When you want ther perfect, upscale, high class dining; Alfe’s is just the right chocie. The food is fabulous, and the staff is great. I have eaten out al my life and I can tell you I’ve never eaten at a better place then this wonderful taste of heaven.

Veal Jackie

Wow, so tasty! Just writing this I think I’m going to go get some take out!

ihateALFIES photo

ihateALFIES

East Stroudsburg, PA
Alfe's Restaurant 1.0

HORRID PLACE TO EAT!!!!

I went to Alfies last year while in WIldwood. We had a party of 10 people. We all wanted to go out to eat at a upscale place. well everyone recommended Alfies. So I called the day before to make a reservation for a party of ten. I even called the next day to confirm a reservation for party of ten at 6pm. They confirmed. We arrived at Alfies at 545pm expecting to wait a few minutes. When we told the hostess we were there she just said ok. so we waited outside and after about twenty mintues noticed that they were sitting many ppl but not us. I went back into the hostess to find out an approx. wait time on our sitting. She turned into an instant bitch and told me as soon as they get a table. I figured she had us confused because we had made a reservation and should have been seated already, so I reiterated to her that we had a 6pm reservation and at this point its now 615, was wondering what the wait time would be? She gave me much attitude and said when we call your name you will know its your turn. I went outside to inform my party that I didnt want to eat there because the hostess is a bitch. Just then the bitch calls my name to seat our party of TEN. we arrive to a table with eight chairs!!! When we noticed the mix up I politely asked if more chairs were on the way, i was told no we made reservation for eight!!! I corrected her and was told our party had to wait for another table to be ready. I asked how long she says about 10 minutes b/c a table was ready just needed to be set. So we all agreed to wait. When we were finally seated it was 7pm an hour after my reservation. Then we seen where we were being seated (right by the door and the bitch hostess) we were a little upset but didnt complain because we just wanted to eat. Our waitress was polite but not very accurate on our orders, three out of ten where wrong. When we were waiting for our food the hostess sat there and gave me dirty looks. our food finally arrived at 745. It was cold and had very little flavor, at second thought maybe thats why they give you the sorbet to clean your palet, so you can actually taste the little flavor they offer. At this point I was fed up with the entire establishment and the hostess especially. When the waitress came with our bill i asked for the manager because i thought maybe the manager would care to know about the poor service we received. Guess who came over to the table as the “manager” the bitch hostess!!!! then i asked her for the owner and she claimed it was her!!!!! Its no wonder why this establishment runs like this, Its owned and ran by the most unprofessional, lazy, miserable bitch that ever walked the earth. And she even had the nerve to argue with me and yell at the top of her lungs to get out of there. While leaving she cursed at us and said she didnt need our type of business!!!! we had a party of ten and dropped over 600 in this place on food and drinks!!! If she doesnt need that type of business then she should be put out of business!!!!!!

Becki131 photo

Becki131

Philadelphia, PA
Alfe's Restaurant 1.0

Very rude and unprofessional

My boyfriend and I called to make a reservation at Alfe’s and I was told that I must call an hour ahead to make a reservation- the woman on the phone said that for a party of two I should have no problem walking in though. We arrived at Alfe’s approximately 20 mins later and were told that it would be an hour wait; I informed them of what I was told on the phone and not one but two women at the front desk became very defensive. The one girl was very rude and said, “I dont know what you are talking about because I would never say that to anyone on the phone- you must have misunderstood me.” The conversation went on for ten minutes and the 2 women continued to argue with me rather than apologizing and trying to accommodate their customers. There were several tables open and no one was waiting to be seated at the time but they still insisted that we would have to wait an hour to be seated. As I was walking away to tell my boyfriend that I didn’t want to eat somewhere that was so rude to their customers I heard the women saying that I was wrong about what I was told on the phone and made it up.

We dine out frequently and have NEVER been treated with such disrespect. One would think that restaurants would try to accommodate their customers and make things right rather than arguing with them and being blatantly rude. I will never eat at Alfe’s again- when I dine out I want to have an enjoyable experience not a stressful one. We left Alfe’s and went to Gia on Pacific Avenue and were treated like a customer should be and had an amazing meal.

FOODEATERR photo

FOODEATERR

Cherry Hill, NJ

WOW

This restaurant by far has the best food in the world! The prices aren’t bad either. I loved our waitress, and theres an adorable child who probaly owns the place that helps out… I never had a better meal in my life, i suggest the veal jackie… thew only bad thing was this bitchy hostess when you first walk in… while we were waiting for our table it seemed as if she was trying to start trouble, she was yelling at people, she was very bitchy the way she talked to us and was not a nice person, but Alfe’s amazing food makes up for that bitch

Veal Jackie

Amazing meal… how was this created?

jl0355292 photo

jl0355292

Clementon, NJ

VEAL JACKIE

THE VEAL JACKIE MIGHT BE THE BEST THING EVER!!! GET ONE AND TAKE ONE FOR THE ROAD!!!

DELICIOUS!!

Veal Jackie

AMAZING….THIS IS THE BEST DISH I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!

mammagirl photo

mammagirl

Wildwood, NJ
Alfe's Restaurant 2.0

Was not Impressed

I went to this place based on so many people telling me that it was great….well I was not impressed. It was edible and that’s about it. Very high drink prices. I’d rather dine elsewhere. As far as italian goes….I don’t think so unless you aren’t really italian.

Italian Seafood Wildwood

From OpenTable:

Alfe's has been serving the Wildwoods the best of Italian cuisine since 1985, during this period the same family has operated this Wildwood landmark. Alfe's strives to maintain the high standards of quality & consistency that was offered from their 1985 opening.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Alfe's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/28/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.
  • 04/28/2013 - A diner from Chalfont, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/05/2013 - A diner from Cape May Court House, NJ tried it.
  • 05/18/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/22/2013 - A diner from Gilbertsville, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/27/2013 - A diner from Manheim, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/27/2013 - A diner from Deerfield Beach, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 05/30/2013 - A diner from Blackwood, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 05/30/2013 - A diner from Reading, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/07/2013 - A diner from Cape May, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 06/23/2013 - A diner from Cape May Court House, NJ tried it.
  • 06/28/2013 - A diner from Cape May, NJ tried it.
  • 06/30/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food'
    Cons: 'The hostess was rude'
  • 07/01/2013 - A diner from Jericho, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/03/2013 - A diner from Clifton, NJ tried it.
  • 07/05/2013 - A diner from Deerfield Beach, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 07/06/2013 - A diner from Chalfont, PA tried it.
  • 07/06/2013 - A diner from Claymont, DE tried it.
  • 07/06/2013 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it.
  • 07/07/2013 - A diner from Leesburg, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/07/2013 - A diner from Abingdon, VA tried it and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food was great .steve was a great waiter. Amazeing'
  • 07/09/2013 - A diner from Avalon, NJ tried it.
  • 07/14/2013 - A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and rated it 4 stars.
  • 07/15/2013 - A diner from New Baltimore, MI tried it.
  • 07/18/2013 - A diner from West Chester, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/19/2013 - A diner from Deerfield Beach, FL tried it.
  • 07/30/2013 - A diner from Brick, NJ tried it.
  • 07/31/2013 - A diner from Union, NJ tried it.
  • 08/01/2013 - A diner from Wilmington, DE tried it and liked it.
  • 08/02/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it and liked it.
  • 08/03/2013 - A diner from Woodbine, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/07/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/10/2013 - A diner from Wilmington, DE tried it.
  • 08/13/2013 - A diner from Sicklerville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/13/2013 - A diner from Cape May Court House, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/15/2013 - A diner from Dover, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/17/2013 - A diner from Union City, NJ tried it.
  • 08/17/2013 - A diner from Woodbury, NJ tried it.
  • 08/18/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/19/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.
  • 08/22/2013 - A diner from Ashland, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/22/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/24/2013 - A diner from Mount Laurel, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 08/26/2013 - A diner from Claymont, DE tried it.
  • 08/26/2013 - A diner from Cape May, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/28/2013 - A diner from Clementon, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/29/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 08/29/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food/service'
    Cons: 'Over cooked lobster'
  • 08/30/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/30/2013 - A diner from Blue Bell, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/31/2013 - A diner from Cape May Court House, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/31/2013 - A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 08/31/2013 - A diner from Penns Grove, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/01/2013 - A diner from Cape May, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/03/2013 - A diner from Long Branch, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 09/06/2013 - A diner from Anderson, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/11/2013 - A diner from Cape May, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Always great food '
    Cons: 'Decor is dated '
  • 09/12/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Ambiance, classy, great tasting food'
  • 09/14/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The good is the best in wildwood'
    Cons: 'Never had a problem'
  • 09/14/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Ok'
    Cons: 'None'
    Comments: 'N/A'
  • 09/16/2013 - A diner from Norristown, PA tried it.
  • 09/26/2013 - A diner from Cape May, NJ tried it.
  • 09/28/2013 - A diner from Reisterstown, MD tried it.
  • 10/05/2013 - A diner from Cape May Court House, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/03/2013 - A diner from Swedesboro, NJ tried it.
  • 12/11/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/03/2014 - A diner from Anderson, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/03/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/14/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/15/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: ' Great Service And The Food Was Great:)'
  • 04/24/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 06/15/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 06/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/07/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Bennie Marsella singing'
  • 07/18/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/21/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The salad was awesome! '
  • 07/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/16/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great fush'
  • 08/17/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/18/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/23/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food.
  • 08/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/28/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 09/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Friendly staff, excellent food, love salad, quick seating & anything else I forgot.'
  • 09/11/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 10/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/03/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 10/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/29/2015 - A diner from Flushing, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Escarole soup & house salad! Amazing as always! '
  • 03/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 04/11/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 05/02/2015 - A diner from Westminster, MD tried it.
  • 05/16/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'nice decor'
    Cons: 'Waitress was too busy drinking at the bar to give us good service we had to ask for drinks. Alfredo tasted like someone forgot cheese and spices We have eaten here before and had good food and service but tonight was awful. A meal should at least be e'
    Comments: 'Try the Lobster House in Cape May or Luna Rosa in Washington Township'
  • 05/30/2015 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/10/2015 - A diner from Southampton, PA tried it.
  • 07/22/2015 - A diner from Apalachin, NY tried it and liked it.
Alfe's Restaurant is located near the cities of West Wildwood, North Wildwood, Wildwood Crest, and Diamond Beach.
People found this by searching for: Alfie's Wildwood Nj, Alfe's Restaurant Wildwood Nj Menu, Alfie In Wildwood N.J., Alfe's Wildwood, Alfe's Wildwood Nj, Alfie's Restaurant Wildwood Menu, Alfie's In Wildwood Nj, Alfie Wildwood Nj, and Alfe's Restaurant Wildwood Nj.