Call 425 Roosevelt Rd
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137-5622

Cuisine: Barbecue, Soups, American

Alfie's Inn is a Barbecue, Soups, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Absolutely delicious burgers! Love the option of a baked potato with it instead of fries."
Cons
"Only complaint was that no server checked on us after we closed the check for refills."
Comments
"No, it was delicious and I will go there again in the future most definitely."
ca_ccarr photo

ca_ccarr

Northridge, CA
Alfie's Inn 4.0

An old favorite hangout

Granted this isn’t haute cuisine but it’s just good food that you can find yourself craving. Been eating here for years! I generally get the cheeseburger and my husband just loved their reuben. Their ribs are also very good and the fried shrimp is large and a fan favorite. The chili is good but I have to say that—they adapted my husband’s recipe! It’s a fun place to go, great for families or a bar crowd—there is a large bar but there’s only ever one bartender so it can get slow sometimes. Owners—young and old, are great people. Prices are terrific too.

Fried Shrimp

This is a very popular dish there. Large shrimp perfectly breaded and fried. Delicious

Cheeseburger

It’s not complicated but it’s yummy.

Alfie's Inn 3.0
December 6, 2008

business as usual

As a long time customer & resident of the area I re-visited my old stomping ground and found that all is the same - business as usual. Maybe I didn't check my watch - maybe I should've.
Alfie's Inn 4.0
December 28, 2007

Great Food, Great Prices, OK Service

Alfies is that restaurant you immediately notice from Roosevelt Road. The building is large, with the exterior resembling some castle from Old World Germany. The interior of the restaurant looks somewhat aged (from the 70s), but is…

Barbecue Soups American

Alfie's Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Alfie's Inn is located near the cities of North Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, and Glendale Heights.
People found this by searching for: Alfie's Restaurant Glen Ellyn, Restaurants, Hinsdale Nh, Alfie's Glen Ellyn, Alfies In Glen Ellyn Il Menu, Alfiies Restsurant In Glen Ellyn Il, Alfie's Glen Ellyn Children's Menu, Alfie's Glen Ellyn Menu, and Alfies In Glen Ellyn Menu.