Alfredo's Pizza

Main St
Bally, PA 19503

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Overall
Comments
"Great ambient..kind people..food is awesome..family oriente"
Alfredo's Pizza 3.0
January 20, 2011

No Slices

We live nearby and get pizza at Alfredo's regularly. Their pizza is good but they do not serve by the slice which is a bummer. You have to order a personal pizza which is about an 8-12" pie. Have tried a few of their sandwiches too…
Alfredo's Pizza 4.0
December 2, 2010

Great Service

The other night I called to place an order for pick up. When I went in and gave the waitress my order number the pizza man told me that he over cooked my first pizza and was making me another. He gave me the new pizza, the burnt pizza, and…
Alfredo's Pizza 3.0
September 12, 2009

Alfredo's Pizza is just okay.

I have only been here once or twice, and it has been satisfactory, but nothing to write home about either. I would go again, if company wanted to try it, but I wouldn't go back on my own.

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Alfredo's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/15/2013 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.
  • 05/05/2013 - A diner from Pottstown, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/30/2013 - A diner from Boyertown, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/25/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Comments: 'Great ambient..kind people..food is awesome..family oriente'
  • 11/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/27/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
Alfredo's Pizza is located near the cities of Barto, Bechtelsville, and Palm.
People found this by searching for: Alfredo's Bally, Angelo's Pizza Bally Pa, Alfredos Bally, Alfredo's In Bally, Alfredo's Bally Pa, Alfredo's Pizza Bally, and Alfredos Pizza Bally.