Alfredo's Pizza & Restaurant

3.7 rating over 1 review

954-680-2565

4718 S Flamingo Rd ( )

Cooper City, FL 33330-2326

Description: Alfredo's Pizza & Restaurant is a Italian, Pizza, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Good For Kids, Takeout, Online Ordering, and Delivery
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Alfredo's Pizza & Restaurant
Diner Log for Alfredo's Pizza & Restaurant:
  • 04/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.

Reviews for Alfredo's Pizza & Restaurant

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by pnicci
Alfredo's Pizza & Restaurant

Awful - Do not eat here, ever!!

We decided to stop in for a quick lunch on 3/29/09. RIght away, we were sorry(it looked dirty, but some of these small mom & pop places are great) so we decided to stick it out. My husband and son’s drinks had something floating in them, but we were given fresh drinks. The garlic rolls we got first were pretty good, but the pizza that followed was another story. First bite tasted off so I asked my husband and he said his was okay but halfway through his first slice he agreed. My 10 year old refused to eat after his first bite. I felt bad complaining so we decided to pay for our drinks and rolls. When owner asked if we wanted a box to take our uneaten pizza home, I explained that we did not like it and it didn’t taste right. He immediately got very defensive saying there was nothing wrong and he has been making pizza for however many years. He insisted we pay over $17 for some rolls and 2 sodas (since we didn’t even eat one entire slice of our large pizza). Needless to say, we were sick the rest of the night and will never eat there again or recommend anyone else to. I feel bad in this economy, downing a family type place like this, but the owner could have handled the situation better by offering to replace the pizza or taking it off our bill since we didn’t eat it.

Cheese Pizza

Awful and weird tasting cheese. The dough tasted strange also. Made my family and me sick after a few bites.

Add/Show Comments (1)

Alfredo's Pizza & Restaurant is located near the cities of Davie.
People found this by searching for: Alfredo's Cooper City, Alfredos Pizza Cooper City, Alfredo's Pizza And Restaurant, Alfredos Cooper City Florida, Alfredo's Pizza & Restaurant, Alfredos Cooper City, Alfredo's Pizza And Restaurant Cooper City Fl, and Alfredo's Pizza Cooper City.

Luv'n Oven