Alfredo's Pizza & Restaurant

3.7 rating over 1 review
4718 S Flamingo Rd
Cooper City, FL 33330-2326

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches

Alfredo's Pizza & Restaurant is a Italian, Pizza, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

pnicci photo

pnicci

Cooper City, FL
Alfredo's Pizza & Restaurant 1.0

Awful - Do not eat here, ever!!

We decided to stop in for a quick lunch on 3/29/09. RIght away, we were sorry(it looked dirty, but some of these small mom & pop places are great) so we decided to stick it out. My husband and son’s drinks had something floating in them, but we were given fresh drinks. The garlic rolls we got first were pretty good, but the pizza that followed was another story. First bite tasted off so I asked my husband and he said his was okay but halfway through his first slice he agreed. My 10 year old refused to eat after his first bite. I felt bad complaining so we decided to pay for our drinks and rolls. When owner asked if we wanted a box to take our uneaten pizza home, I explained that we did not like it and it didn’t taste right. He immediately got very defensive saying there was nothing wrong and he has been making pizza for however many years. He insisted we pay over $17 for some rolls and 2 sodas (since we didn’t even eat one entire slice of our large pizza). Needless to say, we were sick the rest of the night and will never eat there again or recommend anyone else to. I feel bad in this economy, downing a family type place like this, but the owner could have handled the situation better by offering to replace the pizza or taking it off our bill since we didn’t eat it.

Cheese Pizza

Awful and weird tasting cheese. The dough tasted strange also. Made my family and me sick after a few bites.

Italian Pizza Sandwiches

Alfredo's Pizza & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/06/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Alfredo's Pizza & Restaurant is located near the cities of Davie.
People found this by searching for: Alfredos Cooper City Florida, Alfredo's Cooper City, Alfredos Cooper City, Alfredo's Pizza And Restaurant, Alfredos Cooper City Fl, Alfredo's Pizza & Restaurant, Alfredo's Pizza And Restaurant Cooper City Fl, Alfredo's Pizza Cooper City, and Alfredos Pizza Cooper City.