Call 4326 E 8th Ave
Denver, CO 80220-3707
Neighborhoods: Hale

Cuisine: Deli, Diner, Subs

Overall
Pros
"Sandwichs"
"Food and services"
"Everything is amazing!!!"
"Great food fast "
Cons
"Nothing bad to say about this place. Bottom line"
jiitter photo

jiitter

Denver, CO
All-V's Sandwiches 5.0

All V's Submarine Sandwich's - All Good!

I just had my first Cheese Steak at All V’s, and it was just what I’ve been looking for since I came to Denver! It looks terrible, but the flavors are out of this world, and the portions are perfect!
I asked the woman who made my sub if that was the only location in town, and with a shrug she said, “…yep, it’s the only one left.” I had to research this place. The old worn out signs on the building say things like, “If you’re looking for a healthy alternative to fast food….” It was puzzling. Come to find out the place has been there forever…way before Subway or Quizno’s.
Bottom Line: If you’re looking for an all American lunch or dinner…look no further. I was torn between the Hot Pastrami and the Philly Cheese Steak. I went with the Cheese Steak, and it was no mi-steak…heh.The atmosphere is that of an old school diner, and you can just tell they would do anything to your sandwich you asked them to do. I’m looking very forward to my next visit. Maybe I’ll try the Hot Pastrami, but I’m having a hard time seeing anything but the cheese steak in my hand.
I highly recommend trying All V’s, and if you’re looking for a challenge try finding a better sub at Subway, Quizno’s or any other quickie. Personally, I try to avoid the chains, and since this is the sole All V’s remaining…I don’t have to worry about abandoning my principals.
Awesome!

Philly Cheese Steak

Tons of steak and tons of cheese! They’ll put anything on it, and it tastes great!

May 1, 2010

Delicious!!

This is an awesome sandwich shop. Their sandwich is no Subway. Everything is fresh and they are HUGE. If you are a fan of avocado like me you will love this place. They have a whole section of sandwiches made with avocado. Everything…
July 11, 2009

Great sandwich

The gobbler is my favorite but they have something for everyone gotta see for yourself!!
May 13, 2009

Best Sandwich hands down

This place has awesome bread, quality products and very reasonable pricing. Everyone i've brought here has enjoyed the food and i will continue to recommend, so try them out.

Deli Greasy Spoon Diner

All-V's Sandwiches  Restaurant Reviews

All-V's Sandwiches is located near the cities of Alamo Placita and Glendale.
People found this by searching for: All V's Denver, All V's Menu, All V's Sandwiches, All V's Sandwiches, All V's Denver, All V Sub Locations, Allvees Subs, and All V's.