Al's Family Restaurant

kslau

Aiken, SC
Al's Family Restaurant 1.0

Horrible

This was the worst food we have ever eaten. The french fries were so soggy, I think they just heated them in a microwave. The hot roast beef sandwich was as tough as shoe leather. The Philly steak sandwich had so much mayo on it, I had to scoop it off with a spoon.

Never again will we eat in that horrible place.

Hot Roast Beef Sandwich and Philly steak sandwich

Tough as shoe leather. French fries so soggy they just hung down when you picked one up. Must have heated them in a microwave.

Philly steak had so much mayo I had to remove it with a spoon. Same goes for those fries as above. Just horrible food, horrible atmosphere. I was going to rate it zero, but my review wouldn’t be submitted unless I gave it at least one star.

Al's Family Restaurant 5.0
September 16, 2010

Excellent service with a smile

I eat here about 2 or 3 times a week. Complimenting the awesome food is a couple of great waitresses. My tea, which is the area's best, hardly ever gets more than halfway empty. Very friendly atmosphere and good home style cooking!

American Southern Good For Kids

Al's Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/29/2013 - A diner from Augusta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Al's Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Augusta.
People found this by searching for: Als Family Restaurant, Al's Restaurant North Augusta Sc, Al's Family Restaurant North Augusta Sc, Als Family Diner Atm, Al's Diner North Augusta, Sc, Al's Restaurant North Augusta, Al's Family Restaurant, Al Family Resturant, and Al's Family Restaurant North Augusta.