Al's Family Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Southern

kslau photo

Aiken, SC

This was the worst food we have ever eaten. The french fries were so soggy, I think they just heated them in a microwave. The hot roast beef sandwich was as tough as shoe leather. The Philly steak sandwich had so much mayo on it, I had to scoop it off with a spoon.

Never again will we eat in that horrible place.

Hot Roast Beef Sandwich and Philly steak sandwich

Tough as shoe leather. French fries so soggy they just hung down when you picked one up. Must have heated them in a microwave.

Philly steak had so much mayo I had to remove it with a spoon. Same goes for those fries as above. Just horrible food, horrible atmosphere. I was going to rate it zero, but my review wouldn’t be submitted unless I gave it at least one star.

American Southern Good For Kids

Al's Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/29/2013 - A diner from Augusta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Al's Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Augusta.
People found this by searching for: Al's Restaurant North Augusta, Al's Restaurant North Augusta Sc, Al's Family Restaurant North Augusta Sc, Al Family Resturant, Als Family Restaurant, Al's Diner North Augusta, Sc, Al's Family Restaurant, Als Family Diner Atm, and Al's Family Restaurant North Augusta.