Aman Indian Cuisine

2680 Dekalb Pike
Norristown, PA 19401-1842

Cuisine: Indian, Asian, Vegetarian

Aman Indian Cuisine is a Indian, Asian, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Zendog photo

Zendog

Philadelphia, PA
Aman Indian Cuisine 5.0

Hit the Spot!

I came upon Amans by mistake, I was actually looking for another Indian Restaurant that went out of business in the area. So I was a little hesitate to try Aman’s. However when we approcahed the door a large Indian family was just leaving, aahhh I thought, “I know the food is good now!” We had the chicken vinaloo, tiki chik, saag peneer, and mango lassis.
The chicken Vinadloo was tasty and cranked up to flaming, just the way I liked it…so good…it hit the spot for me. The Tiki was excellent (mild for my wife) and the lassis were thick and not too sweet. Also the Nan was perfect, not too doughy and stil crisp. Prices were just right and serving ample, we had leftovers…Hmmm. They have a lunch buffet and I can’t wait to try it after church one Sunday!
Located in Dekalb Plaza

Chiken Vindaloo

Tasty and they made it spicy for me

Angelina photo

Angelina

Bethlehem, PA
Aman Indian Cuisine 3.0

Lunch Buffet

I went to lunch buffet. The food was good, and nice place to eat. I love everything but the goat curry. I asked how much the buffet to the person at the register. He said that “$9.95”, but the other guy came up and took care of us. He said it was “$10.95”. I guess the first guy was new…?

Buffet

I tried everything except desert and salad. Everything was good except the goat curry. I ate the curry last and could not help spitting it out. The meat was all fat and nasty. But everything else was very good,

Indian Asian Delivery

Aman Indian Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/11/2013 - A diner from Norristown, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/02/2013 - A diner from Chalfont, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/16/2013 - A diner from Norristown, PA tried it.
  • 01/02/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 04/12/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Aman Indian Cuisine is located near the cities of Bridgeport, Jeffersonville, Upper Merion, East Norriton, and West Norriton.
People found this by searching for: Aman Indian Restaurant Menu, Aman Restaurant Norristown, Aman Indian Cuisine, Amans Indian Cuisine, Aman Norristown Pa, Aman Restuarant, Norristown Pa, Aman Indian, and Aman Indian Restaurant Astley.