Amazing Thailand

3024 Hennepin Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55408-2614

Neighborhoods: Uptown
Cuisine: Thai, Asian, Vegan

Amazing Thailand is a Thai, Asian, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

BananaWoo photo

BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN
Amazing Thailand 4.0

Define Amazing...

I do enjoy Amazing Thailand, not sure if I’d define it as amazing though. The happy hour is great and the food is generally on the higher end of average. The decor is interesting, I like the umbrella room, and the seating gives you privacy.

While the food and such is decent it brings nothing super special to Uptown. There are a few interesting things on the menu, but in the end it’s pretty typical Uptown Thai. The happy hour apps and drinks are great, so that’s usually all we go for. The wait staff is pleasant and the atmosphere is laid back. They also have a patio on the side if you enjoy dining outside and plenty of seating indoors (we’ve never had to wait for a table). Also, if you visit Amazing Thailand you will never be dehydrated! Every time I took a sip of water a young gentleman would come and fill it up again. It was sort of nice. I hate dry mouth.

There is also a small bar near the entrance to the left. As I mentioned the HH is great and you don’t have to be sitting at the bar or in the bar area to partake. AWESOME!

Here’s the HH breakdown:
$3 taps, rails, house wines and apps EVERYDAY from 4pm – 6pm

Overall, Amazing Thailand didn’t quite live up to its name even though I do enjoy their calamari app and the sticky rice and mango dessert. The prices are a little above average compared to the competition for regular entrees. When you add the lack of parking into the equation I might choose another Thai restaurant first just for convenience sake.

zoey7 photo

zoey7

Minneapolis, MN
Amazing Thailand 5.0

Loved it

I had their Tom Kha soup with chicken and I ordered it really spicy it was delicious and I am going back for more tonight. Extra large portions and reasonably priced.

williamsmom photo

williamsmom

Fort Wayne, IN
Amazing Thailand 3.0

Good Thai food

This was a pretty good experience. The food was excellent and the décor of the place was very neat. I have to say that the service was a little slow, but not too bad and the prices were not unreasonable. I will definitely visit when in Minneapolis again. I’ll just hope for a little quicker service!

Pad Thai

Cooked perfectly, great seasonings and onion flavor.

Thai Asian Good For Kids

Amazing Thailand  Restaurant Reviews

Amazing Thailand is located near the cities of St Anthony and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Amazing Thailand Mpls, Amazing Thailand, Amazing Thailand,Minneapolis, Amazing Thailand Menu, Amazing Thailand Restaurant Menu, Amazing Thailand Minneapolis, and Amazing Thailand Minneapolis Menu.