Amber Cafe

Cuisine: American, Steak, Cafe

nocookgal photo

Burr Ridge, IL

Amber Cafe - a cozy gem in the burbs

Amber is a wonderful restaurant with delicious food aimed at the gourmet. The service is excellent, especially if you have “Fabian” as your waiter. A very charming place – highly recommended!

Roasted Pork/lobster Bisque

foodiekh photo

Chicago, IL

Awful Experience

I have never submitted a review online but my experience at Amber was so awful that I felt compelled to warn all future diners. Our evening started out with the hostess attempting to seat us in the back bar area by the coat rack while there was a private party going on. The private party had a Mediterranean buffet and a bellydancer! Needless to say we refused the table and opted to wait for one in the main dining area. After a period of waiting we were finally seated. The service was absolutely horrible. When ordering our entrees we had to inform the server that our orders (I had duck breast, my husband had lamb) needed to be cooked at a certain temperature i.e. Medium, Medium Rare because the server had no idea. We got the distinct impression that the bus staff had taken over as the wait staff that night. When we received our entrees they were severely over salted, they tasted as if a whole container of salt had been poured over the meat. We had never experienced such overall chaos at a restaurant before. We had previously dined at Amber last June and had a completely different result so I do not know what the problem was this time around but it was enough to make us never go to Amber again.

American Steak Cafe

Amber Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Amber Cafe is located near the cities of Clarendon Hills, Hinsdale, Downers Grove, Willowbrook, and York.
People found this by searching for: Amber Cafe Westmont Menu, Yokohama Restaurant Westmont Menu, Menu For Amber Cafe Westmont, Amber Restaurant Westmont, Amber Cafe And Restaurant, Amber Cafe Westmont, and Amber Cafe Restaurant.