Call 1400 Valley St
Dayton, OH 45404-2274
Neighborhoods: Old North Dayton

Cuisine: German, Eastern European, Barbecue

Amber Rose Restaurant is a German, Eastern European, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

HappyDinner photo

HappyDinner

Dayton, OH
Amber Rose Restaurant 1.0

not the best...just average

not the best food….right out of the can flavor. isn’t true German food. Prefer the food at Boulevard Haus downtown.

Chicken Jager Schnitzel

nothing like it should be tastes like it is out of a can

amorousadroit photo

amorousadroit

Fairborn, OH
Amber Rose Restaurant 4.0

Good European dishes!

Amber Rose is a great place to visit if you’re in the mood for something different. I did not have to wait to be seated and my waitress was wonderful the whole time. I must add that the atmosphere was wonderful as well. Some may find the food to be a bit too pricey, but I believe that it’s worth it. And I’m sure that the food here doesn’t compare to the food in Germany, but this is as good as it gets considering there aren’t many European restaurants in the Dayton area.

Chicken Piccata

Sorry, but I am a sucker for chicken. This dish consists of a chicken breast that simply topped with lemon butter, and served with linguine on the side. Everything on the plate went well together and seasoned to perfection in my book.

Amber Rose Restaurant 1.0
November 27, 2009

Not what it used to be

When I lived in Dayton, this was one of my favorites, but on a recent business trip I went back and the value was not there anymore. I received poor service and the management could not be troubled to fix it.

$70 Gift Certificate

Buy Now 42% off
Image-5836378-10804307
German Takeout Good For Kids

Amber Rose Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Amber Rose Dayton Ohio, Eleanor's Amber Rose Restaurant, Amber Rose Restaurant Dayton Oh, Amber Rose Restaurant, Hungarian Restaurant Dayton, Amber Rose Restaurant Dayton Ohio, and German Restaurant Dayton Oh.