Amelia's Bistro

937-310-3040

129 W Franklin St ( )

Bellbrook, OH 45305

View Hours
Description: Amelia's Bistro is a Comfort Food, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Comfort Food, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Wifi, Catering, Parking, Outdoor seating, Vegan, and Cafe
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Amelia's Bistro

luv2dine, the Owner, says:

Amelia’s American Bistro is the inspiration of Sharon Bistrek, a native of Bellbrook. Sharon hired Executive Chef Greg Fitzgerald and the two offer gourmet comfort food at Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner using only the freshest local ingredients. Amelia’s offers over 100 bottles of wine, 14 wines by the glass, and over 20 beers. Daniel Warner is the General Manager/Sommelier and enjoys bringing new wines to the wine portfolio and enjoys recommended some of our hidden treasures to regular guests.

From CityGrid:

Reviews for Amelia's Bistro

Amelia's Bistro

My new favorite restaurant

The ambiance is soothing and calm, blacks and creams with touches of color and earthy accents. The service was attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. I heard they struggled in the beginning with chefs and what hours to be open, but they seem to have it down now. I started visiting a couple months ago just prior to a menu change. The food was good then but now the selections are varied yet cohesive with more choices. I tried the shrimp mac and cheese during one of my first visits for lunch. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. It was a special that day but is now on the menu. You have to try it even if you are watching your figure. It is that good. I’ve tried almost everything now and seriously can recommend everything I’ve had. If you need recommendations though, here are a couple…. Frenched Pork Chop, Chili Rellenos, Almond Goat Cheese Salad, Cabbage Rolls, Mediterranean Salad, any of their cheesecakes, the Burger, the Rueben, the Shortribs. Go, try it for yourself!

Cabbage Rolls

I quit making cabbage rolls years ago (too time consuming)and after tasting Amelia’s I will never make them again. The sauce was so incredible. I’m not sure what a pomodoro sauce is but I loved it. The cabbage rolls themselves were moist, mostly meat with rich flavors. I asked the owner what seasonings she uses and she just smiled and said, “It’s a family recipe.” OK then I’ll just have to keep coming back.

Chocolate Cheesecake

I need 10 stars for this one. I like chocolate but I love cheesecake. From the dessert tray it looked very creamy and rich and I bit. All I can say is perfection. The texture was buttery and smooth, just the right amount of chocolate and sweetness…oooh, there are not words to sufficiently describe that experience. Call and ask them to have it for your visit, you will thank me!

frenched Pork Chop

Tender moist flavorful with a perfect side of mushroom and butternut squash risotto. Close your eyes and think fall.