941-493-3595

2357 S. Tamiami Trail ( )

Venice, FL 34293

Description: Amore's is a Catering, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Great food, Parking, Outdoor seating, Good For Kids, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout, and Cafe
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Amore's

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 66%    Ambiance: 83%
Pros

• "the best pizza in Venice everything is fresh and homemade with love. The pizza is amazing! the service is personal ♥and who doesn't love homemade bread!!"
Comments
  • "the owner is very accommodating to the customers so friendly!"

Reviews for Amore's

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by rhedhed

Best Food/Best Prices

I have been eating at Amore’s in Venice, Fl. for over 10 years. Ray, the owner and his staff are friendly and efficient. The pizza is New York style and the best since I left the Big Apple. I love the angel pasta marinara and the egg plant parmigiani. The owner makes his own bread. The prices can’t be beat.

Pizza

The best pizza since I left N.Y.C.

Amore's

Refused to accept purchased gift certificate

Let me start this review by stating that the food is excellent and I shall miss it. My problem lies in the fact that I purchased 4 gift certificates, and used one successfully for a take out order. I attempted to use a second one about a month later and management rudely refused to honor it unless it was dine in. This had not been the case previously and was not mentioned on the certificate or site at all. My real disagreement here is that I thought I was a valued (10 yr+) customer and I was dismissed by the manager and ignored afterwards. PS Out of a misplaced courtesy for the staff, I still paid full price for my takeout order, but will not return again.

Pizza

Pizza was excellent as always, but the bad taste left in my mouth from my treatment by the manager kept it from tasting right!

Amore's is located near the cities of Venice Beach, Nokomis, and Laurel.
People found this by searching for: Amores Restaurant Venice Fl, Amores Venice Fl Menu, Amore's Italian Restaurant Venice, Fl, Amore's Resturant, Venice Fl, Amores Venice Fl, Amores Venice Florida Menu, Amore's Pizza Venice Fl, Amore's Venice Fl, and Amore Venice, Fl.

Featured in Venice