Amore's

1.0 rating over 1 review

941-493-3595

2357 S. Tamiami Trail ( )

Venice, FL 34293

Description: Amore's is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Great food and Lousy Management
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Amore's

Reviews for Amore's

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by rhedhed
Amore's

Refused to accept purchased gift certificate

Let me start this review by stating that the food is excellent and I shall miss it. My problem lies in the fact that I purchased 4 gift certificates, and used one successfully for a take out order. I attempted to use a second one about a month later and management rudely refused to honor it unless it was dine in. This had not been the case previously and was not mentioned on the certificate or site at all. My real disagreement here is that I thought I was a valued (10 yr+) customer and I was dismissed by the manager and ignored afterwards. PS Out of a misplaced courtesy for the staff, I still paid full price for my takeout order, but will not return again.

Pizza

Pizza was excellent as always, but the bad taste left in my mouth from my treatment by the manager kept it from tasting right!

Amore's is located near the cities of Venice Beach, Nokomis, and Laurel.
People found this by searching for: Amores Venice Florida Menu, Amores Restaurant Venice Fl, Amores Venice Fl, Restaurant.Com Certificates Denied! Amores Venice, Fl, Amore Pizza Venice Fl Menu, Amores Venice Fl Menu, Amore's Resturant, Venice Fl, and Amore's Venice Florida Menu.

• star rating
Gold Rush BBQ
Cassariano Italian Eatery
Kumo Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi
IL Panificio Pasta & Pizza
Il Panificio

Link to Amore's

Amore's  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%
Pros
  •  "the best pizza in Venice everything is fresh and homemade with love. The pizza is amazing! the service is personal ♥and who doesn't love homemade bread!!"
Comments
  •  "the owner is very accommodating to the customers so friendly!"