Anaheim White House

Cuisine: Italian, Vegan, Traditional

Mike112 photo

Mike112

Simply Marvelous

The color scheme really takes you back in time along with the beautiful antique style furniture. The menu has amazing choices. Anyone interested in really having a wonderful and luxurious dinner to remember for a lifetime, the Anaheim White House is definitely the perfect choice. I will definitely go there again.

Crystal_Dorothy photo

Crystal_Dorothy

Washington, WA
Anaheim White House 5.0

I liked this restaurent a lot

Had not been back for a few years, even better than I remembered. Our waiter was incredible. Asked for recommendations and he gave us descriptions that sounded like a recipe they were so detailed. In other words he knew his stuff. Add to that the ambiance and excellent service. We will surely highly recommend the restaurant to everyone.

AliciaBrooks photo

AliciaBrooks

Las Vegas, NV

Great place, amazing environment

Food quality and taste rivals some of the best 5 star restaurants in the world. We went for a dinner this past weekend. My date and I were very impressed with the food quality and presentation – truly unique. Add to that the ambiance and excellent service. We will surely highly recommend the restaurant to everyone.

jamesporter photo

jamesporter

Will visit again

Aside from its amazing looks of luxury, the service and food were amazing too. Our waiter was great in helping me make my dinner choices. I chose a couple of different plates, however, the Seafood Ravioli Soup was spectacular! The entire dinner, from the location to the service and food was amazing.

MichaelS11 photo

MichaelS11

New York, NY

great place

Anyone interested in really having a wonderful and luxurious dinner to remember for a lifetime, the Anaheim White House is definitely the perfect choice. This is my first time going and I was completely amazed at how beautiful it is. It looks like a beautiful colonial home on the outside, and is beautifully furnished with classy antique furniture. It really takes you back in time.

wellssamantha25 photo

wellssamantha25

Houston, TX
Anaheim White House 5.0

Good place for special occasions

david1perry photo

david1perry

Las Vegas, NM

Hospitality at its best

The owner Bruno is very friendly and makes sure you feel at home. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. Overall the service was very good and since we were the only ones dining at 9pm, I will give them compliments on not making us feel rushed through our meal.

JustinMillers22 photo

JustinMillers22

Dallas, TX
Anaheim White House 5.0

It was a nice experience to sup it up

The rooms are very cozy and romantic. The wine list is extensive, and the appetizers are great. The pair of wait staff were friendly and knowledgeable. During our stay we had a good time viewing the Disneyland fireworks from the patio. If there is an other chance I will definitely go there again.

carlscott photo

carlscott

Great place to visit

The food was excellent; I recommend the rack of lamb there. It is an absolute delicacy, one shouldn’t miss. Also I liked the Versace Tilapia that my boyfriend ordered. It’s a Costa Rican delicacy with sea food infusion. Service was exceptional and comfortable and I am sure I’ll be returning again for sure.

sarahg1299 photo

sarahg1299

New York, NY

Cool experience indeed

Everything was just perfect, therefore, I’m writing to let everybody know about this place. The decoration is very charming and elegant, and very comfortable as well. We both had a Romeo Gigli Salmon Chocolate, it was just delicious and different from any food that I ever tasted before. The waiter was very kind and he knew the menu by heart. The dessert that I had (Souffle) was superb !!!!!!!!!!!! My boyfriend and I had a such perfect night and dinner.

Gigli Salmon Chocolate

Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 02:00PM
Mon-Fri 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Sun,Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM

From OpenTable:

Anaheim White House occupies a lovely turn of the century(c. 1909) home. The menu features fresh seafood and specialties influenced by proprietor Bruno Serato's frequent trips to his hometown of Verona, Italy. Zagat says "Absolutely outstanding".."excellent" Northern Italian fare".."superb service.. always an experience." The restaurant is included in Epicurean Rendezvous' "100 Best Restaurants in Southern California", received five stars from "Southern California Restaurant Writers" and Best service from "OC Restaurant Association". The wine list features over 200 Californian and European wines.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Anaheim White House  Restaurant Reviews

Anaheim White House is located near the cities of Federal, Fullerton, and Placentia.
People found this by searching for: White House Restaurant In Anaheim, The White House In Anaheim, Best Places To Have Rack Of Lamb In Anaheim, Anaheim White House, White House Restaurant Anaheim Menu, White House Restaurant Anaheim, Www.White House Restaurant Anaheim, and What Do You Recommend In Anaheim White House?.