Call 40 Hillside Ave
Amesbury, MA 01913-2237

Cuisine: Bakeries, Coffee, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Great family owned business. Known for their coffee, pastries, baked goods & sandwiches. Try the Boston Bacon Cheddar melt (even add egg)next time you visit, its delicious! Prices arent steep, the line is usually long (cause its so yummy) but moves pr"
"great bakery and worth the wait....bypass sitting on their always ripped seats.....just take out."
Cons
"I currently can't find a menu or website for them. I know a website did exist because I have looked @ it before. It's unfortunate because I would like to pre-order some pastries, a tort & cannolis. "
"Ripped seating.....the owner must own a dog that he brings in in the wee early am bakiing"
Comments
"Easy to get too. Right off of rt495. "
"not much parking and always a wait on weekends....there is a reason why people wait....its GOOD"
Andyman Dessert & Baking Co 1
October 12, 2013

Great pastries, nice people behind the counter. If you live in the area you've more than likely already enjoyed their food, if you're not from the area this is a must try.
Andyman Dessert & Baking Co 5.0
June 22, 2012

By far then best home-made bagels around. With their large selection of homemade cream cheeses, and many flavors of soft, chewy bagels, I will plan on grabbing one every morning on my way to work! I recently moved to the area, and I am…

Bakeries Coffee Cafe

Andyman Dessert & Baking Co  Restaurant Reviews

Andyman Dessert & Baking Co is located near the cities of South Hampton and Seabrook.
People found this by searching for: Andyman Bakery, Andyman Amesbury Ma, Andyman, Amesbury, Andyman's Bakery Amesbury Ma Nutritional Information, Andyman'S Amesbury, Andyman, Andyman's Amesbury, and Andyman Amesbury.