845-229-5200

870 Violet Ave. ( )

Hyde Park, NY 12538

Description: Angelinas Pizza is a Pizza, Gluten Free, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Delivery, Pizza, Gluten Free, Catering, Cafe, Dinner, Items, Lousy. Awful. Food, Downhill, and Online Ordering
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Angelinas Pizza

Reviews for Angelinas Pizza

Good food

I am not sure what everyone is talking about, but the food is good the price is reasonable and the kitchen is clean. A great way to get quality food for a quick take out or to eat in. Oh and they have gluten free items on the menu!

Eggplant parm dinner

Very good food.

Bad food

I ordered from Angelina’s today. decided to try something new. I normally if I ever order from there, get fries and Ham sub. Well today I got the southwest Steak wrap and fries. The first bite I took of the wrap made me physically sick. Now I’m not normally picky when it comes to food, but when something makes me sick like that, it means the food is of terrible quality. I will never be ordering from there again. Even after about six hours of just taking one bite of the food, I still feel sick to my stomach

downhill

this place use to be good. they have gone straight downhill. from lousy food to forgetting items in a delivery. the food is suffering. its a shame its what made me recommmend them to others. i will no longer… CLEAN UP YOUR ACT OR MOVE TO A CITY WHERE PEOPLE DONT CARE..

a lousy pizza

a very lousy grandmas pizza. it was horrible. i dont believe it was even made fresh. it was cold. there was only 8 slices of a very small pizza for 15 bucks you have got to be kidding me. i will no longer be purchasing from this now very lousy pizza place

March 10, 2011

angelinas pizza and pasta

I tonight ate at this pizzeria and I have to tell you definitely one of the best places I have ever been to. The owners were amazing they make you feel like you are family and the food is out of this world. I would recommend this pizzeria…

Angelinas Pizza is located near the cities of West Park and Esopus.
People found this by searching for: Angelina's Hyde Park Menu, Angelina's Hyde Park, Agelinos Pizza New Hyde Park, Rita Siragusa Medium, Angelina's Pizza Hyde Park, Angelinas Pizza Hyde Park, Angelina's Hyde Park Ny, and Angelina's Pizza Hyde Park Ny.

T & F Pizza