Angelini Osteria

Neighborhoods: Mid-Wilshire
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Catering

Angelini Osteria is a Italian, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

"beet/anchovy salad;greenbean/chickenliver salad;salt crusted branzino"
babysweetpea photo

Wood burning oven yumminess.

Have the salt pork. They don’t have it every day, so call first. Ask for a piece of the outside just to nibble. Heaven.

Pumpkin Tortelli

Sweet and spicy. Goes great with the salt pork.

Gino is a first class Gentleman

I had a date with someone who was having a bad day, and I accidentally spilled my coffee on the tablecloth and nearly spilled some on the close table adjacent to me.

My date was irate — embarrassed. I kept my cool, ignored the public criticism by my date and began cleaning just before Gino’s staff assisted me. The neighboring couple in the said table were very kind while my date was on a defensive rant about me. I did not defend myself, nor ask her to stop. She finally did stop.

All went well after that episode. When we were leaving, Gino came out and stopped me just before we got to the door. He looked me in the eye and said loud enough for many to hear: “You are most welcome here anytime.”

I never forgotten that remark, and the food was spectacular. I always have his restaurant on my agenda when I visit LA.

perfect pastas, casual environment, good wine...

perfect pastas, casual environment, good wine list, buzzing vibe, none of that LA velvet rope madness. what’s there not to love?

Italian Lunch Dinner
Tue-Fri 12:00PM - 02:30PM
Tue-Fri 05:30PM - 10:30PM
Sun,Sat 05:30PM - 10:30PM

Monterey Park, CA

garbage disposal

Sherman Oaks, CA

Angelini Osteria  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/04/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 05/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/09/2015 - A diner from Studio City, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'beet/anchovy salad;greenbean/chickenliver salad;salt crusted branzino'
Angelini Osteria is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Angelina Reastaurant In Los Angeles, Angeliniasteria, 5 Star Restaurants On Beverly Blvd 90036, Angelini Osteria, Angelina's Restaurant Los Angeles, Angelini Osteria Corkage Fee, Angelina Restaurant Los Angeles, and Angelini Beverly Blvd.