Call 1540 W Valley Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91803-2322
Neighborhoods: Alhambra

Cuisine: Italian, Pasta, Chicken

Overall
Pros
"Pizza is awesome..services need lots of improving "
"Good food!"
"Great pizza !"
Comments
"Food was good, but there were tiny bugs flying around that was unpleasant "
Angelo's Italian Restaurant 5.0
October 1, 2010

elizabeth loves your pizza

I've lived in Alhambra for most my life and there is no other Pizza that can come close to "Angelos" they are the Best Tasting Pizza EVER...and if your Pizza doesnt come out to your likings for some odd reason...(though not likley) just…
Angelo's Italian Restaurant 1.0
August 31, 2010

La

I had not been to Angelo's was years ago. I guess now I remember why..my last meal at Angelo's was about two months ago and quite disappointing! The clam linguini was so very bland. I hope their pizza is better tasting.
Angelo's Italian Restaurant 4.0
May 13, 2010

Great food but a little $$ pricey $$

I have going to Angelo's for many years and have loved the food, and staff. The only negative thing I can say is that the prices have gone up a bit :( (for those of us that are on a budget we can't indulge as much as we would like)

Italian Pasta Chicken

Angelo's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Angelo's Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of San Gabriel, Southwest San Gabriel Valley, South Pasadena, San Marino, and Monterey Park.
People found this by searching for: Angelo's Pizza Alhambra Menu, Angelo's Alhambra Menu, Angelo's Pizza San Gabriel, Angelo's Pizza Valley Blvd Menu, Angelos Pizza Alhambra Menu, Angelo's Pizza Alhambra, Angelos Pizza Alhambra, and Angelo's Pizza Menu Alhambra.