3.0 rating over 1 review

352-746-5026

2492 N Essex Ave ( )

Hernando, FL 34442

Description: Angelo's Pizzeria 2 is a Pizza, Cafe, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Pizza, Online Ordering, Delivery, Cafe, Catering, Good For Kids, and Takeout
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Angelo's Pizzeria 2
Diner Log for Angelo's Pizzeria 2:
  • 03/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 11/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Overall: 87%    Food: 83%    Service: 83%    Ambiance: 80%

Reviews for Angelo's Pizzeria 2

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by sam1955

3.0

good pizza bad experience

I was picking up my pizza which was awesome but while I was waiting I observed an older man in a white coat which I could only assume to be a chef or manager just being nasty and yelling at the employees as if they were dirt, if that girl at the counter was my daughter I might of punched the guy. How do people work like that he just kept shouting nastily at each employee he walked past with different commands how do you conduct a business like that where customers can hear? I feel for these nice people I come in there often I feel sorry for them now.

veggie pizza

always a favorite

Angelo's Pizzeria 2 is located near the cities of Citrus Hills.
People found this by searching for: Angelos Citrus Hills, Angelo's Pizza Hernando Fl Menu, Angelo's Restaurant Hernando Fl, Angelo's Pizza Beverly Hills Fl, Angelo's Pizza Hernando Menu, Angelos Pizza Hernando Fl Menu, Angelo's Restaurant Lecanto, Fl, Angelo Pizza Hernando Fl Menu, and Angelos Hernando Fl Menu.

Link to Angelo's Pizzeria 2