3.0 rating over 1 review

352-746-5026

2492 N Essex Ave ( )

Hernando, FL 34442

Description: Angelo's Pizzeria 2 is a Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Pizza, Online Ordering, and Delivery
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Angelo's Pizzeria 2
Diner Log for Angelo's Pizzeria 2:
  • 03/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.

Reviews for Angelo's Pizzeria 2

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by sam1955

3.0

good pizza bad experience

I was picking up my pizza which was awesome but while I was waiting I observed an older man in a white coat which I could only assume to be a chef or manager just being nasty and yelling at the employees as if they were dirt, if that girl at the counter was my daughter I might of punched the guy. How do people work like that he just kept shouting nastily at each employee he walked past with different commands how do you conduct a business like that where customers can hear? I feel for these nice people I come in there often I feel sorry for them now.

veggie pizza

always a favorite

Angelo's Pizzeria 2 is located near the cities of Citrus Hills.
People found this by searching for: Angelo's Pizza Hernando Fl Menu, Angelos Pizza Hernando Fl Menu, Angelos Hernando Fl Menu, Angelo's Pizza Menucitrus Hill, Angelo's Pizza Hernando Menu, Angelo's Restaurant,Beverly Hills, Fl, Angelo Pizza Hernando Fl Menu, and Pizzeria Near Lecanto Fl.

Link to Angelo's Pizzeria 2

Angelo's Pizzeria 2  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  85%  Food:  80%  Service:  80%  Ambiance:  80%